Others Frankie's Funclub [v0.2.5] [LOVEBITES]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Holy shit, the game is looking beautiful and smooth with this update, nice job devs.

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
Aight so far there are 5 animations for charlie as apparently there is a findable animation that was added in 2.3 compared to the normal 4 in the 2.0 update; so far two are buyable and the 2 findable scenes I have found one was in the freezer in the new kitchen area and the other is in the new staff room lockers. I also found these bottles that you can pick up that have no outline, but I have no idea where they are supposed to go and they hog your vision as you can't drop them, whether it is a bug or not idk. Perhaps the 5th scene has something to do with them, so far I have tried putting them in the fridge/freezer and the vending machine both didn't work so if you find something I would be interested in the info for the 5th scene.
u can throw bottles with RMB and they make sound

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
1720783680189.png
These are all the things available at the moment (current)versions of the game. There are 7 scenes with Franky and 4 scenes with Charlie in the game and no more, one item missed. for Charlie in staff room
Who needs a save with all the stuff here's a save for you
files the folder where you need to put everything C:\Users\You computer\AppData\Roaming\Godot

Last edited:

roy974

Feb 24, 2020
View attachment 3824044
These are all the things available at the moment (current)versions of the game. There are 7 scenes with Franky and 4 scenes with Charlie in the game and no more, one item missed. for Charlie in staff room
Who needs a save with all the stuff here's a save for you
files the folder where you need to put everything C:\Users\You computer\AppData\Roaming\Godot
Hi thx for sharing savefiles but may i ask you a question ? where did you find the code for the strongbox on the bar ? i'm searching for 2hours now and can't find it. thx you.

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
someone else made a cheat mod for Fap Night's at Frenni's and I was wondering if it would be possible to make one for this game?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FrankiesFunclub-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Holdor

Dec 12, 2018
someone else made a cheat mod for Fap Night's at Frenni's and I was wondering if it would be possible to make one for this game?
you can just use cheat engine for money, other things idk, maybe if you looked hard enough u could also change your detection rate to 0 in cheat engine.

Bruh12333

Jun 5, 2023
Has anyone had any luck finding the 5th Charlie scene? I've checked the entire pizzeria for a third golden item but haven't found any. Makes me think it might either not be shown on the PDA, it's a normal item, or you have to get caught in a specific area for the scene to happen

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Has anyone had any luck finding the 5th Charlie scene? I've checked the entire pizzeria for a third golden item but haven't found any. Makes me think it might either not be shown on the PDA, it's a normal item, or you have to get caught in a specific area for the scene to happen
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I do not know either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Findable...Findable..:unsure:

Fugidaboutit101

Jan 2, 2019
Cn anyone help me? My graphics are not loading, the main screen is grey and when I try starting a new game its all black except for text. I can hear sound fx but cant see anything. Screenshots to show what i'm seeing. PLS Help. :( Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes