Others Frankie's Funclub [v0.2.7 Bugfix] [LOVEBITES]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Keikukey

Jan 8, 2023
I wonder if because of the names being different if they'll remake the frenni's models but change em a little in the future

Wolfipoo

Dec 6, 2019
Will come back to this later on, but always happy to see the FNAF spin-off stuff getting new people making games, best of luck.

Reactions: Slimeee

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
I cant play the game in version 0.2.7, the game crashes when I try to enter the club.
Bugfix version doesnt fix it.
0.2.5 bugfix works for me

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
An indicator for hitting the weight limit would be nice.
Also, please allow us to rebind the switch camera mode bind, the scroll wheel is one of the most easily breakable and hard to replace parts and it just fucks me up trying to switch modes sometimes.
Also also, the animatronics sometimes disappear behind glass and is impossible to see without the pda.

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FrankiesFunclub-0.2.7Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hopefully, they will fix the dang loot sink in the drawer and other issues. Everything else is alright, except that they can see you from behind as well, and the cardboard figures cannot block line of sight. Additionally, they can walk through them. I got caught that way and it was first sex too. Quite a jumpscare

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2018
Just played the game and got pretty much everything.
I think this game has some potential, I feel like it definitely needs some refinement.
Especially with the animations, the Sound Design in the sex scenes could be better.
a small suggestion tho if the dev ever reads this.
to prevent the game from being too difficult they should make a separate level for Bonfie and Fexa if they ever decide to add them

Bowjangls

Dec 25, 2018
Whats with the huge spike in difficulty? There was a bunch of nights in a row I couldn't even leave the entrance because the girls can fucking smell you or something the minute you are in the same room.

Nov 13, 2017
Whats with the huge spike in difficulty? There was a bunch of nights in a row I couldn't even leave the entrance because the girls can fucking smell you or something the minute you are in the same room.
I've never had that problem before. They only detect you if you make too much noise near them, if they make eye-contact with you for long enough in darkness or if they see you in light

alkeszcsiga

Jul 27, 2023
Patches for 0.2.9
- Added spawning batteries which have a chance to appear throughout the level. Interacting with the battery will give +20% to the PDA
- Added a new achievement as well as the corresponding VHS
- Added the taser, a buyable unlock which gives the player the chance to briefly stun one of the girls
- Completely redid 4 of Frankies older scenes in an effort to bring them up in quality
- Other minor bugfixes

Skippable update honestly

Reactions: DocRipper
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes