GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Ok i haven't played fc pmod for so long that this is a totally news to me.. wow

Did they mention the minimum or recommended GPU to run this ai thingy?
I cannot figure out how to download and get the AI art thing working.
Therefore, I'll stick with the revamped vector art.
I really hope someone finally finishes the revamped vector art pack.
Thank you, hard pass as I have a feeling I lack the GPU's to hang!
I was able to run it on a decent but older machine but I think some of the testers were getting results like 10 slaves a second while I had over 30 seconds per slave. Not a great speed but most of my slaves only need it once each.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Doubt vector art will get much work, esp with ai program coming out providing much greater ability, which part cant you figure out? if you open display options in game their is a link to the install guide.
I can't get the damn thing to install properly, even if I follow the steps.
Way too complicated IMO

Reactions: Yukemoto

JanGrode

Dec 10, 2018
I set up the AI Art yesterday and for me it takes about 30 - 40 seconds too. Running it on a i7-10700K with a RTX 2070 Super and 32GB RAM. Running it from my SSD did not improve the image generation speed.

The setup was easier than i expected actually. Only hiccup i encountered was that the Upscaling Method in FC came with "SwinIR_4x" and the AI Program named it "SwinIR 4x" without the underscore. It worked after i changed it in FC, but after my first few tries it changed to "SwinIR_4x" in the AI program. It hasn't changed again since then. You can check the actual name of the Upscalers if you open in your browser.

I also tried the recommended and multiple other AI models yesterday. The resulting images vary a lot. Certain body features like tatoos or piercings on your slaves can cause weird artifacts and hairstyles and skincolors get ignored sometimes. Paired with the long generation time i think it's a nice idea for the future but it requires better commands from FC to the AI to generate images that show little details of the slaves description. Some body features like Freckles, Modified Ear Types or Horns are completly missing from the AI commands.

EDIT: Turning off the scaling actually cut my generation time in half instead of it being faster with it on.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I set up the AI Art yesterday and for me it takes about 30 - 40 seconds too. Running it on a i7-10700K with a RTX 2070 Super and 32GB RAM. Running it from my SSD did not improve the image generation speed.

The setup was easier than i expected actually. Only hiccup i encountered was that the Upscaling Method in FC came with "SwinIR_4x" and the AI Program named it "SwinIR 4x" without the underscore. It worked after i changed it in FC, but after my first few tries it changed to "SwinIR_4x" in the AI program. It hasn't changed again since then. You can check the actual name of the Upscalers if you open in your browser.

I also tried the recommended and multiple other AI models yesterday. The resulting images vary a lot. Certain body features like tatoos or piercings on your slaves can cause weird artifacts and hairstyles and skincolors get ignored sometimes. Paired with the long generation time i think it's a nice idea for the future but it requires better commands from FC to the AI to generate images that show little details of the slaves description. Some body features like Freckles, Modified Ear Types or Horns are completly missing from the AI commands.

EDIT: Turning off the scaling actually cut my generation time in half instead of it being faster with it on.
Do you have examples of what the AI spit out?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I use an external system rather than the FC one, because I don't have the specs to running it on my PC, I have an AMD which is a big no no, and I don't feel like wasting resources on it.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I use an external system rather than the FC one, because I don't have the specs to running it on my PC, I have an AMD which is a big no no, and I don't feel like wasting resources on it.
Does the AI-generated images fit the descriptions of the slave?
e.g. asian(?), black hair, red eyes, D cup, bee waist, wearing maid uniform, etc...

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
If you're using anime ones, pffft, except for skin color you ain't getting any accuracy. There's specific Asian ones where it only generates Asian people, and I've seen people make things like people from India and stuff, but some of those models are more specific than others, and anime models don't show any ethnicity other than are you black or not.

You have to manually add things like clothing too.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
I cannot figure out how to download and get the AI art thing working.
Therefore, I'll stick with the revamped vector art.
I really hope someone finally finishes the revamped vector art pack.
What is the 'revamped vector art'? I dont' think I've come across it.
All the vector assets I know of are ancient and abandoned.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
What is the 'revamped vector art'? I dont' think I've come across it.
All the vector assets I know of are ancient and abandoned.
It's also abandoned but it was the better looking one of the vector assets.

Go to "Game options" in the left hand sidebar.

Then "display"

and when you scroll down to chose your art pack, you'll find the "revamped embedded vector art", which is what I'm talking about here.

it's incomplete in terms of outfits, but it looks nice compared to the original vector art

Jan 18, 2021
My preferences are different: compared to the original vector art that is still updated from time to time, the revamped vector art has too many missing outfits. Also, it has some weird poses and the heads are too small compared to the rest of the body.

From best to worst, my preferences for the images are:
  1. Elohiem's interactive WebGL (the interactivity is great and the poses are easy to distinguish from each other)
  2. Anon's AI image generation - photorealistic (nice to look at, but does not always match the characteristics of the slave)
  3. NoX/Deepmurk's vector art (far from perfect, but reasonably up-to-date)
  4. Revamped embedded vector art (outdated, missing outfits, weird poses)
  5. Anon's AI image generation - Anime/Hentai (nice but not a good fit for the style of this game, also does not always match the characteristics of the slave)
  6. The non-embedded vector art or image packs are too outdated.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Considering I once just straight up put some Japanese chick from something I saw in my game, I just bite the bullet and pretend I'm in a really fucked up anime.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
Elohiem's interactive WebGL
I mean it does look great and I use it but it irritates me that my choices are 'censored' or 'smashed faces', that is unless whoever the fucker who was insisting he was totes going to make new face meshes any day now actually did it and I missed it somehow.

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
I'm almost certainly an outlier, but I usually don't really use the image packs tbh. I use one of my own drawings (or 3D model) as a custom image for my PC's husband wife sometimes. I've drawn him and my PC a lot over the years. I've made at least 1 3D model for each of them, too. They're my own characters copied/reused from my own original project. But drawing or making 3D models for 200+ different slaves isn't exactly feasibly possible lol. (Even if I tend to imagine most of my PC's sons all looking very similar.) It's nice that the image pack stuff is there for the players who use it though.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
I mean it does look great and I use it but it irritates me that my choices are 'censored' or 'smashed faces', that is unless whoever the fucker who was insisting he was totes going to make new face meshes any day now actually did it and I missed it somehow.
No clue if any more was done, between phone players and the average pc player not having a monster rig it was really hard to get constructive feedback.

Talty

Oct 30, 2022
I dont play on phone. never plan to so cant help, (before ai) I never liked anything but the vector art and eventually moved on to using custom images, Im not sure what people classify as monster rigs these days, i have a 2080 and it runs ai images with 0 issues.

Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Ehh, Eloheim hasn't updated the asset pack since last January. I'd say just keep an eye on it and check the Commits section every now and then. The asset pack tends to have large gaps in-between updates..

My preferences are different: compared to the original vector art that is still updated from time to time, the revamped vector art has too many missing outfits. Also, it has some weird poses and the heads are too small compared to the rest of the body.

From best to worst, my preferences for the images are:
  1. Elohiem's interactive WebGL (the interactivity is great and the poses are easy to distinguish from each other)
  2. Anon's AI image generation - photorealistic (nice to look at, but does not always match the characteristics of the slave)
  3. NoX/Deepmurk's vector art (far from perfect, but reasonably up-to-date)
  4. Revamped embedded vector art (outdated, missing outfits, weird poses)
  5. Anon's AI image generation - Anime/Hentai (nice but not a good fit for the style of this game, also does not always match the characteristics of the slave)
  6. The non-embedded vector art or image packs are too outdated.

Re AI Image Generation, with some tweaking of the CFG setting and using Custom Prompts, you can kinda get the generation right quite often..

Depending on what safetensors you use, AI doesn't recognise all the outfits you put on your people.

download (1).png

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
i have found a online sorce with mods but not the sorce can any one help

4.40 star(s) 23 Votes