RPGM - Completed - Free Fuck Ticket~The day that all girls around became my SEX toy~[v1.01] [Bosom Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Pervert_for_fun

Amazing game! great fun! a little bit too much on the degrading part but fun times nonetheless.
    lots of characters, secnces, some replayable needs some work tho but other than that I found nothing wrong orbad about it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Jackaljax

Sex rating: 4/5
    Variety of women and positions! Audio and animations are basic, but just having the basics is really nice!

Gameplay rating: 5/5
    It's easy to understand and progress. Love the open world and exploration to find all the girls ;)
    Hints were great and easy to understand!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

lordylorder

Just to let you know, if the translation is weird, try the download on page 16.

Great story, varied girls, top tier as fuck art, though like, 1 or 2 images have cases of 2000s anime deviantart nose.

Translation I used was okay, but had some errors. Nothing immersion breaking, though they were fairly consistent all throughout.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

edit99

I've played a few other NPC fuck type games and they've all been low quality trash. Not this one though.

Artwork is top tier and animation is done by drawing multiple pictures like in a flip book.
    Characters are plenty (36 primary + 25 secondary) and they all have different personalities and appearances.
    Gameplay consists of just walking in your neighborhood and fucking any females you want (except grandma). Some girls are unlocked in specific ways (which the catalog informs you) but other than that gameplay is stress-free and I appreciate it. Sadly there are no cute boys to interact it, I'm sure the degenerate protag wouldn't have minded it either.

The only thing I hated is the translation, or better said the lack of it. MTL is barely understood and that's a shame because this is a great little game. Maybe if it was left in japanese a fan might've picked it up to make a decent translation.
    Edit: official english version is released, so you don't have to endure that, lucky bastard
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Swallows999

A masterpiece mind-control game with an absolutely bananas amount of scenes, all of which are psudo-animated with a few looping images. Very simple, straight-forward gameplay: just run around the city and plow three defenseless women per day with magic sex tickets. If ever translated, this game will be a fine vintage for years to come.

Any translators looking to tackle a quality title (not just some random DLsite throwaway that players will forget in a few hours), this would be a great candidiate. Nyuu is one of my favorite artists and goes hard in the mind-control genre. The current MTL ostensibly means that this game is mostly incomprehensible text, though thankfully most menus are now readable.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

YarLight

really good game, its playing like kind of npc's genre(npc violation and else).
    i think its time to do new tag: non resist, or npc's cant resist, cuz we have a lot of games with this genre, and have no tag for it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

nosiro

The animation art is amazing. I wish more games used it.

Apart from that the game is MTL translated so dont expect to understand anything. You just move around, hand over tickets and fuck the girls. Thats it.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Reversedh

Great game that you can still even enjoy without a proper translation. The translation in this game is pure MTL, however, the scenes are good enough to keep you busy and forget about that problem.

Story: You have a mind control tickets that allow you to go unga bunga with any girls. Now your job is to find that perfect girl and unga bunga her.

Gameplay: It's a CG hunting game so 90% of the game is you walking around the map (in this case is your city) to search for a girl and go monke with her. It can be quite boring to some people due to you can't understand most of what they're saying. However, if you like the art style, i don't think it would be that hard. Let the imagination be with you.

CG: This thing actually saved the game due to how good it is. Every girls have their unique scenes and if your a fan of mind control then this is a gold mine. Even some NPCs also have their own rape scenes beside the main girls (maybe they don't have that many scenes but at least they have 1 unique scene, and i love it)

Overall, this game is a straight 5* with good CG and easy gameplay. Nonetheless, i can only give it 4* due to how poor the translation is. If you're that desperate, i think this game is for you because these scenes are good enough to handle the texts.

HAVE A GOOD DAY
  9. 5.00 star(s)

bruce002215

The game play is fantastic! The scenes are great with all the nasty stuff being avoidable. Make no mistake, the MTL is horrendous... However, I do not want to penalize the game rating due to that. You can piece together what is being said and can fill in some more meaningful dialogue.
    There is another thread running where a few people have been re-stanslating. If was updated, I might replay this game. It was that good :)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

DuniX

The animation and girl variety is absolutely great and there is a ton of them.
    It is a game about basically fucking everything that moves so it doesn't matter that is MTL, just enjoy the sex scenes.
    It is a true Fapping game.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Blahbs

The art is really good in my opinion, and I've always liked these kinds of plots where I could do whatever to women. You may be wondering then, why did I rate it 3/5 stars? The reason is quite simple, the MTL is really bad. I wish it was just the grammar, but the words don't really make sense nine tenths of the time. I really hope that someone will reupload it with better translations.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

kad456

This game was surprisingly good. The translation sucked but you can skip the text. Art is good and it showcases a good variety of sex moves with a wide variety of women. The quantity is there and so is the quality.

My only complaint is that there isn't more.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Risax

The art is very good and I enjoyed the concept too. Unfortunately, the MTL keeps it from being a great, 5-star game where you might actually bother trying to understand what's really going on and aren't just skipping through all the shitty text like I said.

Will definitely play through it again and give it 5 stars instead of 3 if it ever gets a proper translation, though!
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Insomniac

This review is for the Final, MTL, version of this game.

Personally, let me start by saying I don't despise MTL on it's own, everything has to start somewhere and MTL is a good first step for a human then going through and cleaning it up.

Anyways, yes, it is MTL, and yeah, it's pretty bad. However, I'm pretty confident that I was able to understand the general storyline and major plot points.

This is a game where you walk around an RPG maker town, give tickets to women, after which they are forced to have sex with the MC for an hour. The more women you use tickets on, the more women get unlocked. Standard progression mechanic.

I did often find myself spam clicking through text, not just because of the MTL, but because there was a LOT of text. most of which is pointless. 3 or 4 moans means 3 or 4 clicks to get it out of the way.

It was also very obvious after a short while of playing that there was going to be some pretty "intense" scenes with various kinks. To each their own, I'm not here to judge, just fair warning to anyone considering. Things like loli, rimming, armpit licking, etc etc are, from what I could tell, fairly common.

The animated art style is really good though, in my opinion anyways, everyone is different when it comes to art styles. So if you've glanced at the screenshots you'll know if this applies to you or not.

All in all, I'd say go for it, if you're willing to risk stumbling into some more intense things, and put up with the MTL, for the pretty decent scenes.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

nortechel

Great game and definitely worth a try for pretty much everyone. Lots of content and the varied designs and positions for all the different females in the game including the one off mob females are exceptionally well done. Main character is an ugly bastard so that might be the only point of contention when picking up the game, overall though I would strongly encourage you to try - doubly so if the game ever gets a proper translation rather than MTL.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

See my comment for some tips and recommendations.

The game is acceptable. The MTL is good enough imo, I wish it was better but it... works.

There is SO MUCH animated content. Most girls have multiple scenes and quite a few have 3 or more. Lots of poses. Oral, anal, vaginal, tit fucks, impregnation talk, corruption, etc. Attractive models imo (lots of loli but also some milfy types).

The reason this is 3 stars is because the end of the game is super grindy, and the MTL. It's probably more of 2.5 star to me.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

First off, this game is amazing, Nyuu Koubou is god. The CG and chara sprite they use is fapable and the story will make you jizz in every heroine scene that this game provide especially if u like force rape situation where "the girl want to refuse the mc but still have to do it" scenario which is the stable and famous setting made by Nyuu Koubou himself ( check his doujin for more information ). From adult woman to JK and even loli, not to mention Miko, delinquent, restaurant employee and much more, every girl that u could imagine living in different life are include for your entertainment.

BUT, that only if the story is understandable. Since this game provide to english audience in form of MTL (Machine Translation Language), the story, every girl scene has lost its touch of Nyuu koubou writing, and even if people be able guess what is going on and what the character is trying to say, its not the same as what Nyuu koubou try to give to all their audience. In the end, this game lose over more than 70% of its charm and just feel like watching slideshow of CG especially in a game like this that made for focus on storytelling of spicy adult content.

Which is the reason why i give it a total of 3 star.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Innokinky

3 stars as it is, just wander around and try to unlock new CGs type of game, with somewhat of a story ruined by MLT.
    With MTL you understand what It's talking about, but not everything is translated, and as expected the translation is poor and gives you a headache if you try to read everything.
    If the game had good total translation this would be probably 5 stars.

There's a lot of content, the art is good, and the kinks are there.
    If you're here because of the loli tag, there's pretty much 3 real loli characters, and a few others that look pretty young but passable as "18+" so if you're into that, it might be worth a stop, just do the beginning and if the MLT is too much just go on to the cheat section and choose the characters you'd like to mingle with.

There's not much replayability, so for me it was a little 2 hours of discovering, looking around and fapping then uninstalling.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

This game was something I downloaded before there was MTL, and it instantly became one of my favorite H games of all times. I'm really not into the whole "fat, ugly, neckbearded main character" thing that this game does, but it still goes beyond that with the sheer quantity and quality of semi animated scenes to be found and explored.

Content wise, there is a LOT. Aside from there being a sizable amount of "story" important girls to just plow into at your own leisure, there are even more random NPCs walking around that you can enjoy. They have a huge range of characters and positions, though not a perfect selection for all. It's got thick and thin, tall and short...and also 'small'. There is a lot of diversity in this game, and it was just straight up a damn joy to play through. H games that have a selection as vast as this are beyond rare, and with the animation present, somewhat simple at times though it may be, this game is far and away among the highest quality that I've played.

The ending sadly fizzles out a bit, but considering it's an H game, that's hardly a complaint. My biggest problem with this game is that, after you beat it, you're still limited to 3 girls at a time before having to return home. This is definitely worth a play if you're not after a story, but just want some variety to spice up your enjoyment.