RPGM - Completed - Free Fuck Ticket~The day that all girls around became my SEX toy~[v1.01] [Bosom Studio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

See my comment for some tips and recommendations.

The game is acceptable. The MTL is good enough imo, I wish it was better but it... works.

There is SO MUCH animated content. Most girls have multiple scenes and quite a few have 3 or more. Lots of poses. Oral, anal, vaginal, tit fucks, impregnation talk, corruption, etc. Attractive models imo (lots of loli but also some milfy types).

The reason this is 3 stars is because the end of the game is super grindy, and the MTL. It's probably more of 2.5 star to me.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

First off, this game is amazing, Nyuu Koubou is god. The CG and chara sprite they use is fapable and the story will make you jizz in every heroine scene that this game provide especially if u like force rape situation where "the girl want to refuse the mc but still have to do it" scenario which is the stable and famous setting made by Nyuu Koubou himself ( check his doujin for more information ). From adult woman to JK and even loli, not to mention Miko, delinquent, restaurant employee and much more, every girl that u could imagine living in different life are include for your entertainment.

BUT, that only if the story is understandable. Since this game provide to english audience in form of MTL (Machine Translation Language), the story, every girl scene has lost its touch of Nyuu koubou writing, and even if people be able guess what is going on and what the character is trying to say, its not the same as what Nyuu koubou try to give to all their audience. In the end, this game lose over more than 70% of its charm and just feel like watching slideshow of CG especially in a game like this that made for focus on storytelling of spicy adult content.

Which is the reason why i give it a total of 3 star.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Innokinky

3 stars as it is, just wander around and try to unlock new CGs type of game, with somewhat of a story ruined by MLT.
    With MTL you understand what It's talking about, but not everything is translated, and as expected the translation is poor and gives you a headache if you try to read everything.
    If the game had good total translation this would be probably 5 stars.

There's a lot of content, the art is good, and the kinks are there.
    If you're here because of the loli tag, there's pretty much 3 real loli characters, and a few others that look pretty young but passable as "18+" so if you're into that, it might be worth a stop, just do the beginning and if the MLT is too much just go on to the cheat section and choose the characters you'd like to mingle with.

There's not much replayability, so for me it was a little 2 hours of discovering, looking around and fapping then uninstalling.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

This game was something I downloaded before there was MTL, and it instantly became one of my favorite H games of all times. I'm really not into the whole "fat, ugly, neckbearded main character" thing that this game does, but it still goes beyond that with the sheer quantity and quality of semi animated scenes to be found and explored.

Content wise, there is a LOT. Aside from there being a sizable amount of "story" important girls to just plow into at your own leisure, there are even more random NPCs walking around that you can enjoy. They have a huge range of characters and positions, though not a perfect selection for all. It's got thick and thin, tall and short...and also 'small'. There is a lot of diversity in this game, and it was just straight up a damn joy to play through. H games that have a selection as vast as this are beyond rare, and with the animation present, somewhat simple at times though it may be, this game is far and away among the highest quality that I've played.

The ending sadly fizzles out a bit, but considering it's an H game, that's hardly a complaint. My biggest problem with this game is that, after you beat it, you're still limited to 3 girls at a time before having to return home. This is definitely worth a play if you're not after a story, but just want some variety to spice up your enjoyment.