4.20 star(s) 41 Votes

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
View attachment 2154649
Anyone gets this message? I am using Win 11 on parallel desk in a m1 mac.
Had same bug on my M1/Parallels, so found only one solution: removing the variable which cause this error, just open ./www/js/plugins.js file with notepad or any editor and delete string variable "Custom Blending":"ON", in object

so you had:
{"name":"JsScript19Set","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{"Custom Blending":"ON","Transfer Reset":"OFF","Auto Battle Lighting":"ON","影ペン描画":"ON"}},

and after deleting object will look:
{"name":"JsScript19Set","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{"Transfer Reset":"OFF","Auto Battle Lighting":"ON","影ペン描画":"ON"}},

don't forget save changes on file plugins.js / or just replace to the file in attach

enjoy :)

Last edited:

Fox1q

Jan 1, 2023
Hate RPG. But this one was good, its not long, good plot, a lot of H-scenes, good quality H-scenes.

So..
Any games like this?

Davidion

Jun 12, 2021
Webpage not available

The webpage at could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

It gives me this error on joiplay, pls help

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Any other game similar to this? whole Mind Control with item but not dead fisheyed love dolls who is no different from a timestop genre.

But if it has more MILF, even better.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Anybody else's file name is just a collection of weird letter?
1684099355591.png

I try to launch the app, but cannot load it (not even with jp emulation). Plus I get a trojan warning from the AV. Tried 2 download links, with the same (poor) result...

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Anybody else's file name is just a collection of weird letter?
View attachment 2621250

I try to launch the app, but cannot load it (not even with jp emulation). Plus I get a trojan warning from the AV. Tried 2 download links, with the same (poor) result...
This happens when your OS is not in Japanese locale or you used winrar/winzip instead of 7zip to extract stuff. 7z automatically takes care of the encoding issues in my experience but you willl have to manually select the right japanese encoding when extracting the files with other tools.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
This happens when your OS is not in Japanese locale or you used winrar/winzip instead of 7zip to extract stuff. 7z automatically takes care of the encoding issues in my experience but you willl have to manually select the right japanese encoding when extracting the files with other tools.
Thanks for your reply. I tried extracting with 7zip instead of the built in Win10 extractor, but I'm getting the same results (i.e. both folder and files inside it are in weird characters, and even through locale jp emulator I cannot load the file).

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I tried extracting with 7zip instead of the built in Win10 extractor, but I'm getting the same results (i.e. both folder and files inside it are in weird characters, and even through locale jp emulator I cannot load the file).
Not emulator...set system locale to Japanese

Reactions: Loyo

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
It shouldnt matter. The game should launch regardless if you click on the green guy .exe file. You can also rename the .exe file if it really bothers you.You dont need jap locale to run it.

any games like this one ? i love the art -.-
Look up nyuu on your usual hentai sites. He does not do games, but he has a lot of artist cgs+doujinshis.

Reactions: Loyo
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes