4.20 star(s) 41 Votes

ShadeF-95

Oct 19, 2018
Virus detected anyone else got it ?
I ran the .exe through VirusTotal and it seems fine. Probably just a machine learning false positive on the .7z file itself because it's new. Any virus result with "!ml" at the end of it is just a machine learning guess at whether or not it's a threat, because it looks "similar" to known threats.

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Are there censored and uncensored one? which one is the uncensored?
DLsite is absolutely censored, I played that version. I didn't try the new download link but assuming they removed the censored game tag then that is the uncensored one.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I ran the .exe through VirusTotal and it seems fine. Probably just a machine learning false positive on the .7z file itself because it's new. Any virus result with "!ml" at the end of it is just a machine learning guess at whether or not it's a threat, because it looks "similar" to known threats.
Yeah the game is fine itself. I scanned it with a couple different antivirs (also ran it myself).
I now reuploaded it as zip again. That makes it like 250+ MB bigger though.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
And it's finally here... and people are complaining as usual. It's a curse at this rate lol!

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Finally, the uncensored version. Will still try to find a way and buy it to support the devs and hopefully more uncensored games.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
I really like the creator's art. I just wish that the protag was likeable somewhat and he isn't. These type of games are always worse with these type of guys. Even Rapelay kills the protagonist at the end which is deserved

I also notice that japanese artists are inclined to draw their protagonist as old men or ugly tubs of lard. As if it's not enough that they are forcing the girls into sex acts. they need to be disgusting physically too. Never understood this. Oh and that goes for the piss and scat enjoyers too but at least most of that is skippable
You can always play the sequel game, "My mysterious rule" which is kind of a simplified pokemon clone game. Still got a slightly chubby protag, but he's not designed as ugly like this games protag, has a genuine positive personality (a very confused young teen who is still more into being a "trainer" than abusing these "rules", it's just that sex when I win seems unavoidable so go along with it), an actual driving plot and the scenes are nearly all consensual (in a "I lost so paying with sex, fairs fair" logic, with some proper consenting scenes with the more important characters). If you like the art and don't mind again that the teen is a bit on the wide side (vastly less so than this game), it's a far more vanilla experience than this one that keeps the same art.

Last edited:

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Decent looking women don't really need a ticket to get laid now do they?
Or do you want female version of an sweaty ugly old bastard to give tickets to guys?
I want a version where instead of playing as a man you play as a woman. Nothing else is changed. You still give tickets to other women

P.S.: "Decent looking women don't really need a ticket to get laid now do they?" – I mean that's kind of an issue sometimes, because they may actually not want to get laid...

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
You can always play the sequel game, "My mysterious rule" which is kind of a simplified pokemon clone game. Still got a slightly chubby protag, but he's not designed as ugly like this games protag, has a genuine positive personality (a very confused young teen who is still more into being a "trainer" than abusing these "rules", it's just that sex when I win seems unavoidable so go along with it), an actual driving plot and the scenes are nearly all consensual (in a "I lost so paying with sex, fairs fair" logic, with some proper consenting scenes with the more important characters). If you like the art and don't mind again that the teen is a bit on the wide side (vastly less so than this game), it's a far more vanilla experience than this one that keeps the same art.
Has it been translated already?

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
I keep getting black screens which is very annoying cause there is no autosaving feature.
Some bug which says "Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined"
Happens randomly and never at the same spot or scene.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
What's so hard to understand about this? This is version 1.01 of the 072 project release.
I had to search the newest pages of this thread to figure out what the fuck "072 project" is. The developer is Bosom Studio. Now I know that it's uncensored, but I yet don't know whether its from the official developer or a third party group that decensors games with their custom art.

But at least that it's an uncensored version should stand in the changelog. The changelog is there to explain what's new, and "072 project" doesn't explain anything. What's so hard to understand about this?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes