4.20 star(s) 39 Votes

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
You say that as if there's a difference between no translation and MTL when in reality there is NO DIFFERENCE. God it's like listening to a 1 yr old try talking and trying to understand what the hell they're saying.
Depends on the game. I have no idea how people who don't speak Japanese play RPGs or VNs in Japanese. It just straight up doesn't compute for me. At the very least a lot of MTL makes them playable without tons of trial and error. MTL really isn't always as bad as people who constantly whine about it say it is and even in bad cases, having an imprecise idea about what's going on is preferable than having none.

That being said, if this is like one of those NPC games, then you're right. The MTL really doesn't serve any purpose. If the game is a glorified gallery where choice don't matter, either translate it or don't. Or at the very least do edited MTL.

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I was really hyped for this one but fuck me its MTL, now I know how all those NTR fans feel when a new NTR game shows up yet it end up beign MTL -_- its like having a femdom game that focuses on females verbally insulting the mc yet the MTL is garbage and u cant understand shit, also the mc is not that fat or ugly for that matter I have seen WAY worse... the kind that would give a grown man nightmares.

Reactions: Rizo

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
There any way to fix/get rid of the error screen after you get the tickets and start doing your thing?

EDIT: Nevermind, someone on a previous page already mentioned that pushing the TAB key makes the message go away.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Only in Japan would this be a viable and legitimate plot....

It's like an Eastern Lewd version of Charlie and the Chocolate factory, only the golden ticket doesn't get you a willy, it gets you the opposite! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
untrue, again you put the example of similar bad plot in yourself

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 39 Votes