After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I'm after the heels Sukkhon wears at Jas' loft, not the club.

I tried the Sweet Intimate Set with Jiwoo Mules, and the mules really seem to have a problem with Sukkhon's body shape
Wow, you are good at this. Those are correct.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hey After Choices, any chance you can tell us what the dresses Yoon wears in the latest update are?
I think this is almost everything. If I miss something, feel free to ask me.

I use Fit Control to lengthen the short dresses.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Got the first of the outfits from the update. Had to lengthen the dress a little, since you could see a little too much.
View attachment 1369841
Looking great! I opened up the roof. Use of the neon hdri from Moved spotlights above pointing to the characters. Bumped up lumen, change the light color. Finally, activated denoiser under the filter tab. For a crowd, I used one asset of the billboard crowd series.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wow, you are good at this. Those are correct.
Sweet Intimate Series with Jiwoo Mules is what Sukkhon wears at Jas' loft? I wonder what I'm having trouble with the mules fitting then. The toes turn all skewy, and only with the Sukkhon body shape. With G8F they work fine :unsure:
Looking great! I opened up the roof. Use of the neon hdri from Moved spotlights above pointing to the characters. Bumped up lumen, change the light color. Finally, activated denoiser under the filter tab. For a crowd, I used one asset of the billboard crowd series.
I was due to leave for college, so didn't have time to experiment. Will tomorrow though.

These days I mainly use Fit Control for setting up dForce, particularly for Sukkhon

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Sweet Intimate Series with Jiwoo Mules is what Sukkhon wears at Jas' loft? I wonder what I'm having trouble with the mules fitting then. The toes turn all skewy, and only with the Sukkhon body shape. With G8F they work fine :unsure:

I was due to leave for college, so didn't have time to experiment. Will tomorrow though.

These days I mainly use Fit Control for setting up dForce, particularly for Sukkhon
I guess it is something about rigging. As she has her custom morph exported, something, happens, I will test it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
View attachment 1370489
It is also happening on my end, too. I believe body morph has something to do with it. I will try to export the whole character once again and let's see if there is still there.
No rush. Realised today that since the mules fit G8F fine, I probably had enough morphs to attempt a fix myself. So with the normal Sukkhon head morph, adjusting the height and waist width, this is what I get:
Mules Temp Fix.png
Sukkhon on the left is standard, and on the right is my approximation, but mules behaving.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes