Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me step closer to you.

Hi, I would like to ask you a few questions.
1. If possible, let me know why you play the "Free Pass".
2. What can I and Stella do for you again under the heading After Choices?
3. Should we upload Fan Arts Wallpapers? Or answer if we're going to have to do another Side-game.
Because creating Fan Art Wallpaper is the same time as doing another Game, which has to be done in detail.
Stella and my Idea for Side-game are as follows:
3a. Asian Stepmother (Male MC or Multiple Protag)
3b. Trans Woman MC

-----

1. I like that the Asians portrayed - esp. Yoon - are portrayed as 3d people, who are confronted with unfamiliar and powerful urges and that they are sometimes afraid of them. I am not sure if [avoidable] NTR is going to make it into the game, but I for one hope it does. As Yoon discovers her sexuality, it is only fair for her to go out and discover what she hasn't been getting from Daniel for over 3 years. I very much like that the women have real body-types; all too often, Asians in animated media are pastel-haired waifs in stories that head into [smh] lolicon territory, or women with grotesquely exaggerated proportions. The women in this game have realistic bodies; I really think it endears me to the game.

2. IF you are asking what sorts of things you can add to the game, I've mentioned NTR, for one - Yoon deserves to fully explore her sexuality, and if Daniel isn't going to do that, let her explore some fo the dark corners of sexuality to find it for herself. As well, there is that Karma stuff, hinted at by the tattoo. She's going to be pushed down some pretty dark, possibly S/M and group things as part of her and her friend's 'repayment'. I think a bit of debauchery and debasement is going to be good for Yoon's story as she blossoms as a more sexual being, accepting sexual gratification without any flicker of shame. For me, one of my kinks are those moments when she surrenders to her lust - and just follows it to whatever sexual event takes place. Maybe a bit of reluctance/forced sexual encounters, so as to force her to confront some sexual boundaries or taboo she was raised with. It isn't about turning her into a slut, but allowing her to own her own sexual desires, choices and act on her darkest carnal impulses...or allow others to lead her to them. I've written stories under contract containing these themes, and you are doing this well, just...give us more carnality and loss/surrender of control for Yoon.

3. I think your artwork is exceptional, and you should follow your bliss; clearly, we like what you are doing. The way you switch protagonists is clever and creates a more 3d-space, story-wise. As far as side-games, the only things I am not into the trans or male gay stuff, but if its avoidable, do what thou will. Lots of games fair because they try to be everything to everyone, and a writer/developer can get lost in that. Before starting a new story, know how it begins and [in most cases] how it ends; everything in the middle will sort itself out.

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
I like the facial expressions, even though the boobs are far too big.
yes the breasts are big, but that's my vision of the character, After Choices shared his resources, I found his way of being very interesting and I loved this section at the beginning, I thought it was a happy island where there was freedom of expression, but this did not last long, as often happens when the fanboys of the game spoil the harmony ... with their demands and their ways, a work must be judged for its quality, not on the fact that I I change my hair, eyes, skin, etc. .. you must understand that every vision different from the original enriches ... does not take away

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
yes the breasts are big, but that's my vision of the character, After Choices shared his resources, I found his way of being very interesting and I loved this section at the beginning, I thought it was a happy island where there was freedom of expression, but this did not last long, as often happens when the fanboys of the game spoil the harmony ... with their demands and their ways, a work must be judged for its quality, not on the fact that I I change my hair, eyes, skin, etc. .. you must understand that every vision different from the original enriches ... does not take away
Fair enough.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I loved this section at the beginning, I thought it was a happy island where there was freedom of expression, but this did not last long, as often happens when the fanboys of the game spoil the harmony
I know exactly what you mean I was so happy when I came here I was in bliss. Then KillJoys showed up and started picking on me again. :cry: :cry: :cry:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
i was rendering this scene today but we had a power out and i lost everything, had to recreate the whole scene, made a few changes but was able to recapture most of it. Hope you all enjoy.
Yoon enjoying her free pass a little too much.
Yoon urban future 001.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes