• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Thanks mate, i will pop in and out from time to time. Besides doing fan art for some other channels i have also been working on my own characters. Trying to do a short comic story so see how it goes.
I will be happy to see your work, I am more and more away from the fanart, I use it to test what I am using on my characters, but this section is different, the fans of this game are calm and get angry if I post strange things, so every so I will post some serious work, I hope to see your story soon and I wish you much luck

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I will be happy to see your work, I am more and more away from the fanart, I use it to test what I am using on my characters, but this section is different, the fans of this game are calm and get angry if I post strange things, so every so I will post some serious work, I hope to see your story soon and I wish you much luck
Thanks again mate, and hopefully i will have something. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row lol.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes