WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Sexy!

I know you are busy helping After Choices, but I hope we could have some new pics of our goddess, the magnificent Sukkhon :love:
At the moment i have taken a little break, and my help is only been trying to help proof read her scripts a little to help make some of the broken english a bit better, but i told her that i would stop for now and if she decides to use my edits will see how it is received and if she wishes me to contiune on it. So thought it has been a little while since i have done any fan art.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
At the moment i have taken a little break, and my help is only been trying to help proof read her scripts a little to help make some of the broken english a bit better, but i told her that i would stop for now and if she decides to use my edits will see how it is received and if she wishes me to contiune on it. So thought it has been a little while since i have done any fan art.
OK, I was thinking that you have integrated After Choices team, and more on the artistic side (considering all the gorgeous renders you make).

• Red Heart
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
OK, I was thinking that you have integrated After Choices team, and more on the artistic side (considering all the gorgeous renders you make).
Haha nah i'm not that good lol, i was originally helping to do all her renders, as she was basically renting pc's online to do her renders, so i offered to do them for free, she argued with me, such a demanding boss (joking.) , but i said i would do them till she could afford a decent pc, then i seen a few complaints about the English, so i offered to help just to kind of proof read and makes small changes here and there.

Reactions: damnedfrog
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes