mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Use the LQ links in the OP, that are the official compressed.
What the heck do you mean by "LQ links"? there is no link to a compressed version, named as such, for this update (1.21) on the OP!
Is there a compressed version ???

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

WICKEDp4th

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
What the heck do you mean by "LQ links"? there is no link to a compressed version, named as such, for this update (1.21) on the OP!
Is there a compressed version ???
Have you even looked at the Download Options in the OP before making that statement? Geez....

HQ = High Quality (uncompressed)
LQ = Low Quality (compressed)

• Angry
Reactions: water_rockz_sockz

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Is it possible to fuck with Andrew without the <slut> option?
Refusing the slut choice closed? the sauna with boys option.

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I am very pleased with this update

but why is there such a choice when the same scene turns on, it's supposed to be like that?

Przechwytywanie.JPG
Przechwytywanie12221.JPG

I'm playing compressed version

Last edited:
Reactions: nut001001

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
So I finally played last (3 or 4) updates and... no change at all! At least in the "straight sex" path. With every single man Yoon acts absolutely slutty ("I'm such a slut" or "I'm so dripping wet" with a hobo she barely knows...). In a play, I even wait for the birthday party for her first sexual encounter in the game, but she still acts as if she already fucked every possible men...

The story of the first version (a shy Yoon and a slow corruption) with the graphics of the new one would have been a 5 stars game... too bad!

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
So I finally played last (3 or 4) updates and... no change at all! At least in the "straight sex" path. With every single man Yoon acts absolutely slutty ("I'm such a slut" or "I'm so dripping wet" with a hobo she barely knows...). In a play, I even wait for the birthday party for her first sexual encounter in the game, but she still acts as if she already fucked every possible men...

The story of the first version (a shy Yoon and a slow corruption) with the graphics of the new one would have been a 5 stars game... too bad!
Yeah, this one ramps up fairly fast and now Yoon is pretty much a total nympho. The irony is that while I, like you, am a big fan of slow burn games where we build up to sex, if the burn is too slow many players start to get very pissed and pour hate on the developer. I think After Choices faced some of that with the first version, which I also really liked.

I think as a story, Free Pass doesn't make a lot of sense, but the art is good, the scenes are hot, and Yoon is so beautiful that I don't care. I even support on Patreon.

3.60 star(s) 80 Votes