worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Man this game get rushed ending with low quality renders compared to previous updates. Facial expressions, writing, animations (frame switching animations if any even exist) and even Yoon's model and skin looks so much different in a bad way.. it's like a totally different dev took over this game... sad.

Edit: here is some examples:
Old:
This doesn't look like screenshot0128.png screenshot0130.png screenshot0131.png
New:
This.... Or this...

Even her asshole is gone...
1699502325406.png

Last edited:

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Reactions: KiraJames

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Man this game get rushed ending with low quality renders compared to previous updates. Facial expressions, writing, animations (frame switching animations if any even exist) and even Yoon's model and skin looks so much different in a bad way.. it's like a totally different dev took over this game... sad.

View attachment 3071518 View attachment 3071520 View attachment 3071523

View attachment 3071549
The dev hired a team and trained it, since july, thanks to the dev's sales of Reallusion's models

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
read my replies above
You mean your replies which don't answer my question? I'm not asking if you think it was done by a different developer, I'm asking if the ending comes completely out of nowhere and wraps up nothing. As in on the last update before this one did it feel like it was near completion?

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
You mean your replies which don't answer my question? I'm not asking if you think it was done by a different developer, I'm asking if the ending comes completely out of nowhere and wraps up nothing. As in on the last update before this one did it feel like it was near completion?

View attachment 3071518 View attachment 3071520 View attachment 3071523

View attachment 3071549
Not my problem if you are blind

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
Why is it that manufacturers nowadays like to develop games as the female protagonist who then gets fucked by everyone? Instead of the male protagonist fucking everyone? I can't understand it.
oh you're new?
it's called "GENRE" mah dawg!
if you don't see "HAREM" on the tags and "Male Protagonist" then this game isn't for you.
because if all the game had MP on it,AVN industry would be dead.
comprende-ed-quinn.gif

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hope this Dev makes new game With Male PC
Unlikely. When this was initially rebooted with a male PC due to a lot of whining, there was next to no increase in support. In fact, there was quite a lot of backlash, so the game needed to be rebooted again to take out the male PC.

Once bitten, twice shy. After Choices has a dedicated fan base that support her precisely because her games only have a female protag.

3.60 star(s) 80 Votes