BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Did you get enough sleep? Health is important. Don't push yourself too much. I can wait. Once you have reached some over limit, you may never want to sleep like me. I think I am living with European bio clock in Asian country :D My clock was shifted long a go.
That's fine, for example, I sleep through the day ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Did you get enough sleep? Health is important. Don't push yourself too much. I can wait. Once you have reached some over limit, you may never want to sleep like me. I think I am living with European bio clock in Asian country :D My clock was shifted long a go.
Yep. I've got everything from sleeping pills to binaural beats and meditation to help me sleep, so you don't need to worry about me. My render rig is so slow that some hi-res pics can easily take 8 hours, so that's often when I get the most sleep.
Yes yes
I'm expecting nude Sukkhon arts made by dev :PogChamp:
That sight would help me to get my head up:KEK::sneaky:
Do you have any experience with Daz? The Sukkhon model is available if you really want to see her nude. She'll probably be my next wallpaper, I just need to wait until inspiration hits. That's the problem with new games like this, in that there is still a lot about characters we have yet to learn. Even if we don't get a Sukkhon standalone game, a few POVs could be quite interesting.

It's quite heartwarming how much people appear to have embraced her as a character, especially with after Choice's initial hesitation

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Yep. I've got everything from sleeping pills to binaural beats and meditation to help me sleep, so you don't need to worry about me. My render rig is so slow that some hi-res pics can easily take 8 hours, so that's often when I get the most sleep.

Do you have any experience with Daz? The Sukkhon model is available if you really want to see her nude. She'll probably be my next wallpaper, I just need to wait until inspiration hits. That's the problem with new games like this, in that there is still a lot about characters we have yet to learn. Even if we don't get a Sukkhon standalone game, a few POVs could be quite interesting.

It's quite heartwarming how much people appear to have embraced her as a character, especially with after Choice's initial hesitation
I am sorry but you have just mentioned the wrong person, after :D

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020

I gave up working with daz after two weeks of dissapointment about my low skills:FacePalm:
That's why i'm asking Dev for post one, i'm sure Dev made some arts already
If You are able to do some naughty arts please post them, Sukkhon is my fav trans character from all games :love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am sorry but you have just mentioned the wrong person, after :D
I've misunderstood something? Oh well. Nevermind then.
I gave up working with daz after two weeks of dissapointment about my low skills:FacePalm:
That's why i'm asking Dev for post one, i'm sure Dev made some arts already
If You are able to do some naughty arts please post them, Sukkhon is my fav trans character from all games :love:
That's why you need to practice and keep working at it. I've been doing 3D graphics on and off for about 20 years as a hobby, so while I don't know things about colour wheels and whatnot, it's all about experimentation and learning.

I can easily do "naughty" things between Yoon and Sukkhon. I already have all the assets I'd need. I just respect I don't know enough about their characters to know if it would be in character. How they'd feel about it. What expressions to use. Who would be on top? We just don't know enough yet for me to give it the respect it deserves. That, only the dev team knows at the moment.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
People here are noisy, at weekend they are screaming at park which is close to my home, and i have my own way to get good sleep
1 beer + 350ml of liqour :giggle: :PogChamp:
it's better than drinking 5l of tomato juice and running to the toilet all night ;-) ❤

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I've misunderstood something? Oh well. Nevermind then.

That's why you need to practice and keep working at it. I've been doing 3D graphics on and off for about 20 years as a hobby, so while I don't know things about colour wheels and whatnot, it's all about experimentation and learning.

I can easily do "naughty" things between Yoon and Sukkhon. I already have all the assets I'd need. I just respect I don't know enough about their characters to know if it would be in character. How they'd feel about it. What expressions to use. Who would be on top? We just don't know enough yet for me to give it the respect it deserves. That, only the dev team knows at the moment.
I can't keep working on daz, i gave my pc to my niece cause she have online lessons and my old pc (2009) is not able to run daz

Yes You have right, we need to see how characters behave during skinship events and then expect proper arts, i will wait till we met all characters really good
Thanks for reply

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO and Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think DEV already knows, it's not so easy to catch him, try to put beer and egg liqueur there ;-) (don't put tomato juice in there, please, hahaha) ❤
I do patronise another dev that offers a custom render once a month to their top-tier patrons. If that were an option here ... :unsure:

• Red Heart

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I think DEV already knows, it's not so easy to catch him, try to put beer and egg liqueur there ;-) (don't put tomato juice in there, please, hahaha) ❤
Sorry guys I was just searching some cardboards in the kitchen to put it below my monitor. To adjust the monitor to my eyes level. :D And It is way too high and didn't work.

• Red Heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Sukkhon is really mysterious type of character, intimidating additude, lust in eyes and sexy body makes her great option for Yoon, as mc Sukkhon could be amazing :love:She looks for me like mix of Otoha Miyabi (ts) and Julia Boin (f)

I set trap/bait cause i want Sukkhon very much:whistle::giggle:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I do patronise another dev that offers a custom render once a month to their top-tier patrons. If that were an option here ... :unsure:
That is good. Fans get what they want but it may come with consequences. They may not be satisfied with the results no matter who it is good.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
About that trap/bait mentioned by Bucco
It's joke, i wanted to know spoilers about game and i post meme with p*dobear trap, dev wrote info that i wanted to know
It's joke:LOL:

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 79 Votes