After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hello to all my dear friends,

(1) One thing is certain: I will make a remaster one way or another.

(2) In any case, I'm preserving half of the previous story's atmosphere and concept.

(3) However, if you absolutely want to maintain it in the old manner, I may proceed practically exactly as in the previous story. However, you may become bored since you will witness a lot of scenarios that you may have already seen. The only difference is a minor change to the plot and more renderings.

(4) Actually, it is easier for me to just replace the old graphics with the new ones and tweak the story.

(5) But, hey, your voices are being heard everywhere. I can take a few steps back to jump higher; that is, Yoon will be initially married to Daniel, but there will be a path for her to be with Danielle. (Obviously, if we go this route, the name will have to change.)

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021

(2) In any case, I'm preserving half of the previous story's atmosphere and concept.

(3) However, if you absolutely want to maintain it in the old manner, I may proceed practically exactly as in the previous story. However, you may become bored since you will witness a lot of scenarios that you may have already seen. The only difference is a minor change to the plot and more renderings.

(4) Actually, it is easier for me to just replace the old graphics with the new ones and tweak the story.

(5) But, hey, your voices are being heard everywhere. I can take a few steps back to jump higher; that is, Yoon will be initially married to Daniel, but there will be a path for her to be with Danielle. (Obviously, if we go this route, the name will have to change.)
Not sure I like the idea of her still being married to that asshole.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022

How about 3 but no restart. I NEVER patron when a restart is required after I patron. Get your shit straight early enough or fuck off.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Not sure I like the idea of her still being married to that asshole.
same! i rather have her choose a path to be with Daniella, you know use the free pass to be with her and fall in love with her and later get married to her. Or with Zoe as i really liked her!

Jun 6, 2022

personally for me one of the bad things that you were going to add was that male protagonist, because from what I've seen almost every game that adds multiple protagonists ends up focusing on the man, especially if he is an "alpha" as you said.

His arrival changed things a lot because you were going to add some fetishes for him, therefore it could also have reduced Yoon's scenes in order to have his.

for me the fun of the game was the women, Yoon and her friends were the main characters not a man.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
How about 3 but no restart. I NEVER patron when a restart is required after I patron. Get your shit straight early enough or fuck off.
Unfortunately, you must restart from the beginning; otherwise, you will have to wait until the new one reaches the place where the previous one was. Then I may send you the version with the save files.

Reactions: MacAdGames

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
same! i rather have her choose a path to be with Daniella, you know use the free pass to be with her and fall in love with her and later get married to her. Or with Zoe as i really liked her!
Yoon is initially married to Daniel, which is my side plot. Danielle/Jasmine had a kid with Yoon's brother, who escaped after the acidental pregnancy. Yoon is practically the girl's aunt. However, the girl refers to Yoon as her other mother. Because the girl wants to be with Yoon, they chose to live together while splitting the housing expenses.
3ladies_edited.jpg

ApexAlex

Apr 18, 2020
Okay, I'm confused. What is the devs current plan/routes planed for Free Pass?

I know he planned to abandon the old one and start new for some reason with a new female MC, then after the backlash went back to Free Pass with Yoon, then is splitting time between two separate games? He's just all over the place and trying to sift through the thread to piece together what the hell the plan is, but I'm just not getting it.

Does anyone with an idea what's going on with this game?

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Okay, I'm confused. What is the devs current plan/routes planed for Free Pass?

I know he planned to abandon the old one and start new for some reason with a new female MC, then after the backlash went back to Free Pass with Yoon, then is splitting time between two separate games? He's just all over the place and trying to sift through the thread to piece together what the hell the plan is, but I'm just not getting it.

Does anyone with an idea what's going on with this game?
Please, take a deep breath and wait for a few days. Or you can leave.

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I dropped my patronage. It was too far in to start over and was good as is. "If it ain't broke don't fix it" is perfect advice for lots of things.
I expressed my gratitude to you by never acting as you did. You know the most. You never show me any respect. You only know what you desire. You repeatedly used hateful language. But I always put on my best performance. I only received $5 from you. But to me, you are no less than the others. So I'm grateful for it.
As you may have observed, I am not simply doing what I want. At some point, I stopped doing what I wanted to do and started doing what my fans wanted. I am a calm individual. And I feel I am approachable. When someone talks calmly and peacefully, I pay attention. Your spoiled behavior and manners make me want to be even more anti. However, I do not mix my personal emotions with my job. When someone speaks too loudly, it is difficult to hear. THANK YOU!

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Yoon is initially married to Daniel, which is my side plot. Danielle/Jasmine had a kid with Yoon's brother, who escaped after the acidental pregnancy. Yoon is practically the girl's aunt. However, the girl refers to Yoon as her other mother. Because the girl wants to be with Yoon, they chose to live together while splitting the housing expenses.
View attachment 1865732
No one really cares what you say the story is any more, you showed it doesn't matter it could change again next week or just gone entirely in a month. You are not committed to it, you just say whatever is in your head right now. No honesty to your patrons and it seems not even to yourself. Goodbye and good luck

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
No one really cares what you say the story is any more, you showed it doesn't matter it could change again next week or just gone entirely in a month. You are not committed to it, you just say whatever is in your head right now. No honesty to your patrons and it seems not even to yourself. Goodbye and good luck
Thank you for playing. Goodbye and best wishes.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So what's going on ??!! a new game ? the old abandonned then revived ??
I guess it would be much better to give this game a closure and then starting a new project and not trying to make a remake of the old one.
It's a bad idea, everybody already know the story so why would i restart the same game with some improvements only ?
If you have a good reputation for making a good game don't waste it in just trying to redo the same thing again. It's a lot of work for nothing and i don't think your patrons would pay to get the same again.
You have managed to create a good story so i think you should be able to make a good new one.

Remakes are always seen as someone who is lazy and just wants to bank on a past success to make some money, but it mostly fails as we can see this with movies.

Reactions: Kassan06969

someguy777

Sep 9, 2017
I almost never post on here, but this is one of the games I looked forward to. I see no reason to restart it at this point. It makes sense to fix some of the weird time jumps once the game is "complete," but the story seemed fine for the most part. Although I enjoyed the lesbian path, I have no particular interest in seeing Yoon start with a female partner. You lose the lesbian cuckold fetish by doing so. Making it a choice would be fine as long as the male partner route does not lock you into straight sex. Regardless, I don't think restarting the game at this point in its development makes any sense. Wrapping it up with some satisfying endings and then starting a new game makes more sense to me.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
I care and many more i dont know why people like you exists don't be judgey you are playing the game for free.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes