estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.1 Reboot
Size 134 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated android port to the Reboot.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
You can vote here, but if you vote on my Patreon, I will double your vote. This means that your vote here will have less weight than your vote on Patreon.

This is the most recent version, not the one from v1.1.
I prefer the new one, but I know my opinion is no longer useful. Please make a decision.

View attachment 1899930
View attachment 1899931
My opinion you should focus on the easier method for yourself than over-stress you self working on with your graphic designing.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
[image been removed]

I contribute 1% of my earnings to itch on purpose. Because our country does not supply individuals with numbers such as SSN/TIN, the withholding rate is 30%. And likewise non-Americans have suffered to greater or lesser. Then Payoneer charges a fee of 3 USD for the transfer.

I believe I will receive 1-2 USD, but I am not certain. If the final amount displayed by itch.io is 10, I received 7. When the player paid, it was most likely more than ten.

And the itch takes at least 10-14 days to transfer money from them to Payoneer.

Payoneer sends them to my bank in 1-2 days.
That is too much information. Next time you should filter out the information or only screenshot and crop it so you dont leave extra details about the transaction

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I really loved the original game. Changing sucks but the dev is like "ZOMG you hate the redo you are a hater and suck!" Goddmmit we love the original but don't like the redo."

Reactions: frankiller79

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I really loved the original game. Changing sucks but the dev is like "ZOMG you hate the redo you are a hater and suck!" Goddmmit we love the original but don't like the redo."
Seriously, Honestly , Yes We are HATER and SUCKS, and believe me truly "DO NOT BLAME THE DEV" you know why , since many supporters Say "you do what you think the best, the fans can either suck it or leave it you can’t satisfied all of the fans anyway" so the fans either suck it or leave it, just tell me do you understand what is that mean, then we can discuss it.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm frustrated with the update but I want to be nice so let me try:

I liked the old Yoon, I was invested in her journey and wanted to see it continued. I liked that Yoon and Michelle had an adversarial relationship which was a direct result of a latent sexual attraction between them.

This new Yoon does nothing for me, I feel like I'm watching Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy only Ben Affleck takes over the role halfway through TDK and Robat Batinbat takes over midway through TDKR

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
So no more Liam?
No more Liam. Some folks on Patreon don't even know who he is :D I also stand with Pure Lesbian Fans in this.

More Zoe. But, yes, Joseph may get some additional scenes as well.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No more Liam. Some folks on Patreon don't even know who he is :D I also stand with Pure Lesbian Fans in this.

More Zoe. But, yes, Joseph may get some additional scenes as well.

Hmmmm ... interesting. Personally I would have preferred more Sukkhon or Jas than more Zoe.

Might be interesting to hold a Favourite Character poll just to see where supporters stand.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
This game became one of the games I'd always check to see if something new came out. The original one. Then the vibe was killed.
I was enjoying the art and the artist. His view about the game, the way he was doing it. His creation.

Now it became something like, If I give 1 dollar, I can dictate how the game will be written from now on. I can tell who I want in the game and what I don't. I can change the story and how the characters looks like. Even if the characters where not "perfect". Looking stunning. They were great, because they all had their essence.

The artist should create the art, finish the art, and we should appreciate and buy the art in full, just the way it was made by its creator. From now on, it won't be what the dev wants it to be anymore, it will be what other people wants. For 1 dollar, you can change anything in the game.

Now I have to find the unfollow thread button, to not keep receiving the updates of replies to this one, since I keep receiving them.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
This game became one of the games I'd always check to see if something new came out. The original one. Then the vibe was killed.
I was enjoying the art and the artist. His view about the game, the way he was doing it. His creation.

Now it became something like, If I give 1 dollar, I can dictate how the game will be written from now on. I can tell who I want in the game and what I don't. I can change the story and how the characters looks like. Even if the characters where not "perfect". Looking stunning. They were great, because they all had their essence.

The artist should create the art, finish the art, and we should appreciate and buy the art in full, just the way it was made by its creator. From now on, it won't be what the dev wants it to be anymore, it will be what other people wants. For 1 dollar, you can change anything in the game.

Now I have to find the unfollow thread button, to not keep receiving the updates of replies to this one, since I keep receiving them.
she*

Thanks. Bye Bye!

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Just please show me this button , then I will show you exactly how much I am IN LOVE with the original game and original beloved Yoon.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: botc76

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Oh dear, you really only seem to want to abuse AC anymore.

Here the button, please press it and follow your own advice and stay now away from here...
View attachment 1906467
Thank you very very much sir for your kindness,
and please be patient and see my last post to know exactly how much I am IN LOVE with the original game and original beloved Yoon.

• Angry
Reactions: 0940009
3.60 star(s) 77 Votes