After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Oh, boy! What a nice surprise is this game!

A female MC who's not only being corrupted and falling for every dick on the story. The story itself progresses on a very solid pace, with very remarkable characters along Yoon. This is the first game when I saw a female MC getting along with her girlfriends, hanging out and doing stupid fun things like real girls could do without being cringe or blow up on a male fuckfest when the girls are only fuckdolls.

Besides, it is nice to see a story with a dynamic narrative, full of life, instead of boring, tedious, full of false high-end presumptuous culture.

I wish sucess for the dev and the mods, who's doing a very good job on Free Pass!

P.S.: OFF note - It is good to know a little bit from a culture that is not only war crimes, massacres and other awful things that is everyday on the news on west hemisphere.
Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. I really appreciate it.

About your note, yes, I have to admit that, being so conservative, religious, and traditional becomes a bit harmful to each other. Though valley people are so loveable, warm, and natural, there are still some conflicts growing day by day. This is why I want to make this game in the first place to spread what I have learned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Paco Loco

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
do we choose male or female or it chooses for us?
Hello, If you are talking about the strip club scene, you will have to turn on or off the pure lesbian mode for different outcomes. Turning it on will lead your Yoon to hook up with a female and vice versa.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Great game!! just love yoon, & her history is too good, I'm stuck after previous version, after sukkon & jasmin (and Daniel) cught her in the hot scene in the couch.. my game ends... what I do wrong, or can someone spare a save file just and the end on previous version? thanks in advance..:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Great game!! just love yoon, & her history is too good, I'm stuck after previous version, after sukkon & jasmin (and Daniel) cught her in the hot scene in the couch.. my game ends... what I do wrong, or can someone spare a save file just and the end on previous version? thanks in advance..:)
Are you sure you played this version? That's how the previous one ended.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Free Pass 0.562 with JokerLeader Walk Through mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Hello, thank you so much for playing. If you are still ending up like that even after you have downloaded the latest version, you may want to step 4-5 scenes back before you go forward. It may be because persistent file from old save is confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sexy Afrodita

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
I cannot install the update on android. They say it enter in conflict with à existing fill (the game already i stalles i think)
Maybe you are installing from a different port than a previous install. It usually happens when the update is not downloaded from the same port. For example, the first one may be named as "com.freepass" and the other named "com.freepass.eng" inside the android/data folder.

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
I've been playing this game from the first update and have really liked it up to this point, but this update has ruined it for me.

Throughout the game the player is given tons of choices and are able to skip any and all sexual scenes at will, and then the stripclub happens and all player agency is lost.
Out of curiosity I started a new game and said no to literally everything and the club scene still plays out the exact same way.
The realism and believability in this game are some of it's strongest points, but that seems to have been thrown out the window in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I rarely comment on this site and usually just give likes to posts that I agree with, in this case I'm obviously in the minority here as no-one else seems to have a problem with this scene.

Sorry for being so negative and for the wall of text, as I said I've really enjoyed the game up to this point.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes