Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
My goodness, what's going on over here?
It is very interesting and also telling to see what some people allow themselves to write here on this website...
Although you are always entitled to your own opinions, I think it is rather presumptuous to demand something more or less outright from a developer, especially when you have not even had to pay said developer a penny for their labour.
And even if some users drop a few quid here and there, they are just supporting the artist and are by no means acquiring a right to the artist's intellectual property or a say in what content is published.
Regardless of all the polls and votes, it's still their project and in the end they decide and no one else.

Well, I guess now even the last of us understood that some don't like this reboot; okay, fine & dandy and now what, are you going to bug her until she drops everything and starts from scratch again?!
It seems to me that some also see this as an obvious and sound strategy to get exactly what they want, which is nothing but unfair and mean, period.
Don't get me wrong, I really liked the "old game" as well, but as long as I can play the reboot how I want to and it stays with the possibility of a pure lesbian route, I'm already more than happy with it.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Free Pass [v1.21 Reboot] [After Choices]
*** SPANISH TRANSLATION. 05/05/23 *****
FreePass-pc SPANISH by Darax.jpg

Hello everybody... I'm going to leave you the link of the spanish patch, updated to its latest version, of the game of our good friend After Choice.
As always thank you for your dedication and time in doing it.
Download and overwrite if you ask for it.
By the way, it is recommended to start the game from the beginning... saved games from previous versions are not valid.
Enjoy it!
Greetings. Darax

******************************************************************************************************

Hola a todos.. os voy a dejar el enlace del parche al español, actualizado a su ultima versión, del juego de nuestro buen amigo After Choice.
Como siempre dar gracias por su dedicación y tiempo en hacerlo.
Descargar y sobrescribir si os lo pide.
Por cierto, es recomendable iniciar el juego desde el principio... no valen las partidas guardadas de las versiones anteriores.
A Disfrutarlo!!
Saludos. Darax

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Kassan06969
Wow, it really seems you love to badmouth others. After countless hate postings here now also a 1 star vote to bash her. Congratulations, "well" done. Well, it's your right to do so. But it is imo a bad move.
He didn't got what he wanted, so the toddler behavior jumped in and now he is rolling on the floor and is crying and screaming for the candy/toy he wants so badly.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Sure i saw that but doesn't work...
I don't understand. I test it, it's work fine.
The racaty link was to slow, but the workupload was fast enough (1Mb/s).
Then I extract the game. And was able to play it.
So what doesn't work for you?

Sethxxx

Aug 28, 2018
I don't understand. I test it, it's work fine.
The racaty link was to slow, but the workupload was fast enough (1Mb/s).
Then I extract the game. And was able to play it.
So what doesn't work for you?
I click on the game, at the start there is a white screen and crash...idk if is a my problem or file

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Here comes the next round of voting! As usual, if you vote on my , your vote will be doubled.

Michelle will be Yoon's real daughter. But what about Andrew?
Screenshot 2022-07-07 150657.jpg

But should Andrew be Yoon's real son?

Screenshot 2022-07-07 224501.jpg

• YES
  • NO
  • YES, BUT CHANGE ANDREW MODEL

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Here comes the next round of voting! As usual, if you vote on my Patreon, your vote will be doubled.

View attachment 1912676

View attachment 1912680

• YES
  • NO
Hello, I now have over a hundred renderings. I'm going to render scenes with Andrew in them. Please vote as soon as possible. Thank you all very much. Even if you wish to get rid of him, just let me know.

Reactions: spitfire335

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Here comes the next round of voting! As usual, if you vote on my , your vote will be doubled.

View attachment 1912676

View attachment 1912680

• YES
  • NO
My vote would be Yes, and change Andrew's model. Thanks for the opportunity to vote. Enjoying the reboot!

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
Back in the day I was really enjoying Glamour, since it was one of the first games I played here with a cute female protagonist that didn't need to have sex with the inevitively boring male characters. It was mainly the MC perving on and getting seduced by her hot sister.

But then, because of the push by males, Max from the devs abandoned game Big Brother was introduced as an optional protagonist. And it was okay when it was 2 updates for the female MC Kate for one of Max. But then it became 1 Kate then 1 Max. And to make matters worse Max was introduced to the Kate route as a forced sex scene character, so by the time I gave up on the game it was 100% Max.

I sincerely hope that doesn't happen here. That After Choices appears to have received enough pressure to offer a male protagonist worries me. And the option to castrate Sukkhon.

But I've only just downloaded the reboot. Once I've played it, .i may feel differently.
I absolutely agree with everything you said about Glamour. It was a great game, ruined. And not all males were clamoring for Max. I hated Max and complained often about his introduction. The Dev introduced polls and even when Kate was aclear winner, there was a manipulation to add more Max. I left it after financially supporting it for well over a year (top level support, too).

As for Free Pass, I don't know. I played the brother in the introduction, but, once again, it is very stereotypical. I folund him boring.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

View attachment 1912676

View attachment 1912680

• YES
  • NO
This concerns me. We just had a vote to bring back the original story, and now a poll comes up bringing in a son character. One of the most appealing things about this game was that like DDoS, there was no son character to ruin things like they have in Glamour and AWAM.

I would hate for the same thing to happen here where are story is ruined over time, and the son character becomes more important than the MC. Introducing a son character has already shown will do that.

Better to keep things as they are. As I mentioned on Subscribestar, if Andrew were Grace's son, that would be different, since that story seems more suitable for a male incest storyline, for those looking for that kinda thing.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes