stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
I really like this game and hope it keeps going forward. But I'd love to see the mom redone. I agree her tits are ridiculous (and not in a good way) and her face is like 6/10. Once again I like the game but a redesign of the mom would be a welcome addition.
Don't worry, that was something the creator wanted to address. A new model with some much more natural shapes was showcased.

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Don't worry, that was something the creator wanted to address. A new model with some much more natural shapes was showcased.
"natural shapes" in what sense, different faces? yeah they could be better. Smaller breasts for mother? definitely not. Do you maybe have a pic of upgraded models?

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
"natural shapes" in what sense, different faces? yeah they could be better. Smaller breasts for mother? definitely not. Do you maybe have a pic of upgraded models?
Unfortunately, this, like most of the projects here, is improvised and doesn't even have a story.
Assuming this dev continues to develop it, at best, it will take years before it becomes a decent game and for me it is not feasible to pursue a project with such a perspective, but I see that many others have different perspectives than mine, good luck.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
How much were her tits reduced? I hope they are still somewhat huge because thats why a lot of people were following the game.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Can't tell anything about Discord, but the game development looks pretty dead to me already. :rolleyes: Patron is outdated af
Nothing unexpected.
It belongs to the category of devs who know when it takes off but don't know when, where and if it arrives.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Nothing unexpected.
It belongs to the category of devs who know when it takes off but don't know when, where and if it arrives.
I hope you are right. Because it's almost impossible to distinguish between the "planes" and the "moles" :D Whereas the "moles" will abandon their work quietly and won't even close their patron out of honesty.
And let's not forget his fans need food for ongoing support. No interaction/ news/ talk > no money > Failure.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes