micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I feel like Im missing something from this. How do you advance the story at all? Is it just spamming the advance time until something happens?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Free Use House [v0.0.6 P1] [Aui]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 173 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

PC = Windows and Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreeUseHouse-0.0.6P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Hey guys! How's it going? I am really happy how the Aurora Lounge turned out! Some quality ass animations in there! And I'm getting really good with the lighting. Comparing the newer scenes with some of the old stuff... It's night and day lol
I worked quite hard on this update - I hope you can appreciate it!
I'm working on allocating more time to developing the game! So I can add for example audio to all the scenes. That would be huuuge!
GIven the promise of the set-up, it would be so great if, before adding locations ahd characters, many of the existing scenes at home could be fleshed out with more content. At the moment they feel more like like sketches or placeholders. And much as I hate a button to c*m, several scenes don't even have an end-point. There is so much potential here for hot dialogue, like the female characters thanking MC etc etc. I know they say show don't tell, but in this case I think both are needed.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes