Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
personally not a massive fan of massive tiddies but will probably have a go at this somewhere down the line once it has a couple or so updates under it's leather belt ;)

Reactions: menatv
Aug 30, 2022
Free Use House [v0.0.1] [Aui] – Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spokxx

Nov 9, 2018
Gonna save you guys some time and let you know at least one of the marie scenes and one of the lisa scenes aren't obtainable. It looks like you're supposed to be able to do a cuddlefuck at night with Marie and there's supposed to be a balcony scene with Lisa but neither are incorporated. So once you see everything you'll still probably have at least one "blank" spot for each girl in the gallery. I dug around in the Renpy files to confirm this.

This is exactly what the other poster was talking about when he mentioned people hate sandbox gameplay. For a game like this it actually might make sense to use that design but with all these variables of time and place etc you need to provide a little more clarity to the player on what they are and are NOT missing so they don't run around in circles feeling frustrated.
About balcony scene with Lisa - you have to "remove" her at pool (click + on her) at 1PM , skip time to 2 PM and then go to balcony and you have scene with her watching old lady neighbour,
About Marie idk what scene you missing.
I have 10 scenes for Lisa and 9 for Marie - all in computer.

Spokxx

Nov 9, 2018
And other question
did anyone played that game in computer called DUNGEON AND ...... ?
All I have is - 1 healing potion, 1 scene with elf and killing orc and 1 scene with bum elf. I need key to enter closed door.

Is this playable or in development?
BaasB

Last edited:
Reactions: arvitus

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
For now, it's pretty barebone. Yes there is some content, but nothing to keep the player entertaint longer than 10 mins. No story, no creampies for the younger girl. And, but that's a personal issue, unnatural oversized breasts, no living human would ever want to live this. But I could get around it for the girl. And I don't know why there is a gallery added. At the moment it's basically a check, if you got all scenes and not to replay the scenes. Wasted opportunity imo.

Wish the dev good luck, but sadly not worth it atm.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes