• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
What can I do in the game? do npc interact with each other? do they have a routine? Is the environment diverse? are there goals to reach or new areas to unlock with the possibility of finding more interesting npc? it would be nice if it looked like breeders of niphelym that game earns a lot just that the developer is lazy, could you take a cue
This is very early dev. I do plan on adding more to it. Right now characters get hungry after a while and have to go eat, or they need to shower etc. They have different work shifts where they are sitting in the control room. I am looking to improve over time so I do appreciate the comment.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
This is very early dev. I do plan on adding more to it. Right now characters get hungry after a while and have to go eat, or they need to shower etc. They have different work shifts where they are sitting in the control room. I am looking to improve over time so I do appreciate the comment.
Not sure if you saw or did any of this. Here is an interaction. you possess a character then call them in the menu on the right or click on them and click talk in the interaction menu. You can also select a character in the roster which will populate them in the call menu on the right. I am still working on documentation in the help menu. In the roster all the hearts are red because I have freeuse mode turned on in preferences. Otherwise you have to go through several interactions to have sex with a character. Also the hearts are populated in relation to the character that is being controlled at the time.
callmenu1.png callmenu2.png callmenu3.png interaction.png roster2.png

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Any plans for additional alien types such as Star Wars aliens and greys?

Is there going to be full package Futa?

Compressed Version?

Last edited:

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
Any plans for additional alien types such as Star Wars aliens and greys?

Is there going to be full package Futa?
The aliens are not enabled by default. You have move their slider in the preferences. Futa's are not enabled by default either and also have a slider. Please see the default settings below. You get to this menu via main menu -> options -> preferences choose the number of aliens. There is a character generator that randomly creates different aliens from templates. Anna.png Elanor.png Ella.png Hannah.png Leah.png Natira.png Stella.png Willow.png Defaults.png

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Any way to make a trap?

A male that looks and sounds female but isn't a shemale.

Lot of 3D games with character creation don't seem to have this feature.
Honey Select, AI Shoujo, or Illusion games in general even LifePlay only let's you make, male, female or futa.
Some of the Illusion games on the more anime side let you have a female head and male body but is very limited that it looks odd when you try to make a feminine looking trap.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
Any way to make a trap?

A male that looks and sounds female but isn't a shemale.

Lot of 3D games with character creation don't seem to have this feature.
Honey Select, AI Shoujo, or Illusion games in general even LifePlay only let's you make, male, female or futa.
Some of the Illusion games on the more anime side let you have a female head and male body but is very limited that it looks odd when you try to make a feminine looking trap.
There are some andro morphs in this game but no way to make him sound female. Right now only the females have moans. Still a work in progress so who knows.

Daikurou

Feb 1, 2019
I think it would be fair to post system requirements for this game, because it uses so much RAM on top of whatever graphics are needed/ i had it on lowest setting and it ran at like 5 fps. I have an old GPU but everything else is decently up to date, not top of the like current year stuff, but still

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
I think it would be fair to post system requirements for this game, because it uses so much RAM on top of whatever graphics are needed/ i had it on lowest setting and it ran at like 5 fps. I have an old GPU but everything else is decently up to date, not top of the like current year stuff, but still
I am working on the system settings where you can tune down graphics, textures, etc.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes