[S>Artist 2D] [S>Programmer] [S>Writer] Paid Freelance GameDev for hire (renpy/design/artwork/UI/sounds/writing/QA/translation)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Mar 2, 2020
Hello. I am Van, a freelance artist/gamedev. I'm looking for videogame projects to dig in. Coming from over a decade of games' modding and more than two years of full-time freelancin' adult market, I've acquired quite a thicc skillset.

I've been (am) involved in various adult game projects doing all kinds of stuff: coding/writing/editing/ui/sfx/playtesting/creating artwork etc.

Can make myself useful in pretty much any gamedev-related situation, got a terminal case of a problem-solving mentality, employ brutal honesty over inefficient politeness
Payment-on-spot or monthly rates.

Relevant skills:
  • RenPy + Python: can do renpy games of arbitrary complexity, prefer more complex non-vn game code as a specialty if I had to pick one
  • 2D artwork: can do all things 2d, recently I mostly focus on the rest of the gamedev-related tasks. Very non-casual style, one I almost exclusively draw in
  • UI: can throw together interfaces that provide sane UX while blending well into the visual style of your game. I'm not drawing assets tho, it's design + editing + code
  • Sound FX: can do all things SFX, from ambience sounds to sex-fx loops to strike/spell sounds for combat games, dabble in music a lil'
  • Proofreading/editing & general QA: can fix typos, grammar hiccups, as well as artwork inconsistencies. Native Russian, English a 2nd
  • Playtest: can point out issues in your game & provide a bunch of on-spot solutions
Employment Type & Rates:
Very negotiable, drop by my discord.
As a general rule of thumb if it's ~10$+ an hour, I'm on it.
Long-term/project work: can do if you can throw 200$+/month my way & I feel comfortable with the concept & team.
PREFER CRYPTO for payouts since march 2022. Can set up a PayPal workaround if you're no crypto user.

Will switch back to PayPal or similar once the dust settles.
Actually nevermind that, crypto turned out to be way comfier to use than any normie service e.g. pp/boosty.

Thematic chit-chat is ofc free of charge & always welcome :3

Availability:
yes

Work Samples:
Some old arts:
tumblr_937015c3c6f503ce2de8adc8dbd58869_c154aba2_1280.png tumblr_370bc39e3db7eb355d7ecf89d35868c3_6927cb80_1280.jpg tumblr_b13e33616aae1e37e1c09dc02bd4d11c_11f39ab9_1280.jpg tumblr_pl5pjtpAxK1w82wglo1_1280.jpg tumblr_e80aff49904991f735e32c02879166bc_5ff0b787_1280.jpg 777.png 666.png
, (same deal, mostly), (older stuff)

Some other random game-related things:
A game I worked on for a couple years now doing all kinds of stuff, inc but not limited to UI, sfx, editing, programming: Parasite Black
Most of the combat SFX for Spire of Slime
Entire UI (From EP3 release onwards), all things phone, fav gallery & some other smaller stuff for Race of Life
Card artwork for Blissful Sleep
, a Ludum Dare game jam entry
Full Ru->Eng translation/editing of Project Mnemosyne
A tiny piece of software to help with RenPy development process: RenParse
A dangerous file-eraser I find extremely handy: RenPurge

There might or might not be more

Contact via discord:
themaskedman
You can also try DM here, but that might take some time to reach me.

Feel free to contact if anything of the above interests you.
Also, if you're a game developer/artist/writer/coder/etc looking to network, you're very welcome to get in touch.
Peace <3

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2020
Bump
Am free 'till mid-next-month, looking for stuff to sink my fangs into!

UPD: not quite free, though drop by anyway.
tumblr_pg61g5pK6U1w82wglo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2020
Bumpin with yet another sidequest, an interior of the above ^ barn.
unknown.png
Currently helping out on a couple vn's doing this and that, yet drop by if you need anythin done or up for a cozy convo :3

Mar 2, 2020
1.png

Bumpin with some beauty: a rough attempt at streamlining renpy asset creation
1) We pose the chick in StudioNeo & render a transparent screencap
2) We cut her into limbs, then start up dragonbones to rig it & animate it
3) We render the anim as images, then use ffmpeg to create a .webm and a transp. mask, merging the two into a single .webm
4) We punch the resulting movie into renpy and E N J O Y

View attachment 359.webm

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes