EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
You are an adventurer trying to adapt to a world newly at peace when a strange sickness appeared in your home town.
The Blissful Sleep makes each contaminated unable to fully wake up. It is not a huge danger for the sick, but you decide to go back home when you hear your sister caught it.
Soon after, you'll discover what is the real nature of the Blissful Sleep as you explore the world of dreams and try to not get kicked out by its inhabitants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-23
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: Toramizu - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

All feedback is welcome

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Others:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png Toramizu LucidDreams - Player X Melody 1.png Evelyn1-2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Not bad however hopefully the artstyle will be consistent in the future with no mixed artstyles
I plan to have either a single style (the one of the main cast) for all characters, or one for the day and a similar but slightly different for the night, done by another artist.
My main problem right now is that I don't draw, so I have to commission all my art, and it takes time.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Is the H-content just the battle pictures? And do all of the characters in them have glasses?

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
Alright. About time you got here ... glad to see you move :cool: Looking forward to continuing the game. Sticking around for support.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Keep going, seems interesting enough. Also dice is fine, but be careful not to turn it into RNG hell.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
i'd much rather have a standard turn based combat system than a rng based one
also
Yes, the artist is Mekkx. You can even see my commissions there.

Keep going, seems interesting enough. Also dice is fine, but be careful not to turn it into RNG hell.
I'll try to balance it, I have a few ways to reroll/pick a face to mitigate bad RNG.
The whole Luck system is there for that reason. The more you progress with a character, the more Luck you have each run, which allows you to change the face of a die to any one you want.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes