Oct 14, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Mac :
Android:

Others:

What's new?
  • Evelyn has three new scenes, one for each relationship.
  • Extra scenes can now be accessed during the game, in addition to the main menu. Just go to Margaret and select "Margret's memories".
Bugfixes
  • "Dilute" forgot that dice have 6 faces
  • "Just a Sip" will correctly use odd dice
  • Shuffled operation order, hopefully fixing weird behaviors with auto-effects (but might bring new ones...)
  • Small fix if you triggered Evelyn's 4th friendship event before meeting someone else
  • Aphrodisiac is again able to finish off opponents
What's next?
  • I've started working concretely on my second game. The battle system has well progressed and I'll have to decide which of my ideas will become the next game. Here's a quick rundown :
    • Lifesim RPG : You're a descendant of the Moon Goddess, live your life as you see fit, but keep her blessing protected against demons and make sure to have an heir to pass it to the next generation.
    • Linear RPG : Your daughter has been kidnapped by a succubus. With the help of your future daughter-in-law, you start your adventure to save her before she becomes corrupted.
    • "Survival" RPG : You and your companion (wife, friend,...) find yourselves stuck in demon land. A succubus agreed to protect you for now, but you'll have to find a way to escape.
  • You can find more info and vote for your favorite

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just amazed that a game with the title of "Blissful Sleep" that centers around characters being unable to wake up doesn't have the sleep sex tag.

1703798699054.png

• Haha
Reactions: maladroit

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Blissful Sleep 0.2.6 : More of Mel'

Sorry for the delay, I was mostly working on the new game and neglected a bit too much Blissful Sleep.
I'm back working on it now, I'll try to complete the prototype for the second game next month, but I'm back prioritizing this one.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Mac :
Android:

Others:

What's new?
  • Three new events for Melody
What's next?
  • Make Hilda's new events
  • Start working on the main story points. For now you save people as you explore but the story itself hasn't progressed much since the intro.
  • Continue writing scenes for succubi, starting with the the one half-conscious, sleeping at the bar, the Drunk (has anyone lost to her? It's possible but... really?).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guerrilla!

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Will throw some more support your way whence I get paid this Friday, alongside to Yurale's project. So excited for all these queer nsfw strategy games in active dev :love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Toramizu

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
this looks good but ive no interest in combat, is there a way to cheat to auto-win?
If you activate dev mode in the options, you have a fairy button added to combat to auto-win each fight.
Unfortunately, I don't have a story only option, so you'll still have to repeat the dives. I might add an option later, but it's not in my priorities for now.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017

A few new events have been added, rounding up loose ends of the 0.2 version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Mac :
Android:

Others:

What's new?
  • Hilda now has her new events (6/3/3), like the other two
  • The Drunk is done, finishing up all succubi in the Inn
  • The main story of the game, investigating the Blissful Sleep, has now officially started. They'll start as you progress in your dives.
  • You can see the name of the Succubus Supporters on the Main Menu. If you want to keep it private, the rank of Anonymous Adventurer is for you. Both are at 1$ minimum and will have the exact same access to the votes.
What changed?
  • The Lady of the Night buff was a bit too strong, so I changed it. Instead of doubling all relationship gains, it'll add a bonus 100%. To compensate the nerf, you can now see who will get the buff all day, rather than only at night, allowing you to improve that character if needed.
What's next?
  • Version 0.3, meaning more story progress and a new playable character. Next month will focus on the story, teasing the character and, of course, fixing the bugs and flaws found.
  • More Succubus Development. After the Drunk, all of the Inn is done, so all the girls in Town are waiting for their turn.

Reactions: AlexFenec

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
I'm not sure how to run the Android version. Instead of a .apk, the download link was for a zip file that looks like a Web version.

Am I missing something?

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I'm not sure how to run the Android version. Instead of a .apk, the download link was for a zip file that looks like a Web version.

Am I missing something?
I might have uploaded the wrong file... my bad.

Here's the correct link for , and I corrected the main post.
Let me know if there is any problem with it, I never had the occasion to test the Android version.

Reactions: AlexFenec

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
The Android version seens to be working gine. I encountered only two minor issues:
- To save, you need to find a dialog box. We don't have an Escape button!
- when an image is in the center of the screen, such as the edging reward or the edging scene, the dialog box overlaps over it slightly

Apart from that I encountered an error while fighting the Alchemist. I couldn't easily find the cause, it did not reoccur after rolling back. I had Pheromones from the Prostitute card, maybe it loops when both characters have Pheromones?
The Prostitute also had an issue. Her card says she deals (dice) lust and gains 1 recurring Pheromones, but she gained (dice) recurring Pheromones.

I had a quick idea for Sporty: she could roll 2 dice and deal Lust based on the highest while gaining Empower based on the lowest. This would make her ramp slower but deal more damage early, making her less likely to high-roll and snowball out of control.

Reactions: Toramizu

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
The Android version seens to be working gine. I encountered only two minor issues:
- To save, you need to find a dialog box. We don't have an Escape button!
- when an image is in the center of the screen, such as the edging reward or the edging scene, the dialog box overlaps over it slightly

Apart from that I encountered an error while fighting the Alchemist. I couldn't easily find the cause, it did not reoccur after rolling back. I had Pheromones from the Prostitute card, maybe it loops when both characters have Pheromones?
The Prostitute also had an issue. Her card says she deals (dice) lust and gains 1 recurring Pheromones, but she gained (dice) recurring Pheromones.

I had a quick idea for Sporty: she could roll 2 dice and deal Lust based on the highest while gaining Empower based on the lowest. This would make her ramp slower but deal more damage early, making her less likely to high-roll and snowball out of control.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll add a menu/save button to the town screen. The overlap might be harder to check without trying it myself.
For the bug with the alchemist, I thought I prevented that kind of loop, but I'll double check, and Prostitute will be fixed, that's a simple oversight on my part.
Good idea for the Sporty. I never had too much problems with her, but I can see how she can ramp too fast and it's a good way to prevent that.

Edit : Pheromones were triggering themselves infinitely, good catch.

Last edited:

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017

The 3rd chapter is starting. It's time to start gathering real infos, fighting back and solving the problem.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Mac :
Android:

Others:

What's new :
  • New story event at the end of the Park. Don't forget to gather informations about the other diver before.
What's changed :
  • Changed how Sporty ramped up to be less random.
  • Fixed mistakes on Pro's card text & dialogue.
  • Fixed a Pheromones triggering Pheromones infinitely.
  • Added Menu button on the town and dive screens on Android, so you can save there.
What's next :
  • New character is playable, but needs more introduction (and an image)
  • The third chapter will focus on actively finding a way to cure, no more diving randomly until you find something.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes