Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Donated a dollar to the cause on Itch. Not much, but thank you for making this game. Hope to keep contributing in future <3

Reactions: Toramizu

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Blissful Sleep 0.2.2 : Just what the Doctor ordered

New version, introducing a new playable character : Doctor Hilda Warder.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Mac :
Android:

It took a bit longer than expected, but you can now play as a third succubus during the night.
She is more focused on managing the randomness, but lacks an immediate reroll.
For now, she only has her recruitment events (introduction, defeat and victory), but the next update will add her relationship events to get her up to the others.

And a quick word about the future of the game :

Commissioning art for the game is becoming a money sink for me, so I'll have to add some limits for now if I want to be able to continue working on it.
Until the Patreon grows more, I'll stop adding illustrations to love/lust scenes. Important assets, like new characters, will still be added, the scenes will be written but the art will come at a later date.
But thanks to my Patrons for believing in this project, and they'll have a members only poll to choose which scenes will be commissioned first when we get there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guerrilla!

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
was the gameplay for this inspired by persona because the switching of interacting with teammates to fighting enemies in two separate game styles made me think of that

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
was the gameplay for this inspired by persona because the switching of interacting with teammates to fighting enemies in two separate game styles made me think of that
Yes, I wanted to make a roguelite, and the relationship style of Persona fits quite well with it.

Reactions: Guerrilla!

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
i don't think any other games have tried to use the persona gameplay loop so i hope this one does really well
I played Desire Guardians a while ago, and it has a similar system, but attached to a normal rpg.
The main difference is that daily activities give permanent boosts rather than just for the next "dungeon".
The balance is a little off, but it's still quite enjoyable.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
i got quite high, over 200% for melodys relationship but dunno how to progress
The percentage is only how much bonus points you gain during each dive. 200% means 2x the points.
I can see that it's confusing, I'll update that for the next release, and show how many points you have & need for the next level up (y)

Edit : There was indeed a bug with Melody's second even not triggering, it'll be fixed, too.

Last edited:

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Blissful Sleep 0.2.3 : A walk in the park

Here is the new version!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Mac : Mega
Android: Mega

So what's new?
  • You can start your Friendship with Doctor Warder. The events 1, 2 and 3 are available.
  • The third dream is now available, where you can find some furry friends and other wilder succubi.
  • Small change, but you can now see how many points you have for each relationship. The percentage next to it was only the bonus, it's now made clearer.
  • The Waitress now has scenes involving the other patrons.
  • Some bugfixes :
    • Fixed the merchant crash when she sold an ability with a counter.
    • In certain conditions, Melody's events would stop triggering due to some bad code, now removed.
  • Other small changes that might or might not create bugs themselves...

SS4312

Nov 3, 2018
Have you played Dicey Dungeons perchance? The combat tutorial reminded me of it immediately. Also great artist choice. Mekkx is amazing.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Have you played Dicey Dungeons perchance? The combat tutorial reminded me of it immediately. Also great artist choice. Mekkx is amazing.
Yes, I was inspired by Dicey Dungeons for the combat gameplay, with Persona for the character development.
I love Mekkx's art. It's a bit divisive but I don't plan to change artist for the game.

Reactions: SS4312

SS4312

Nov 3, 2018
Yes, I was inspired by Dicey Dungeons for the combat gameplay, with Persona for the character development.
I love Mekkx's art. It's a bit divisive but I don't plan to change artist for the game.
Good taste in indie games then! I do have two questions though:
I assume there are no planned scenes between Sylvia and Evelyn? I saw that it wasn't part of the planned tags. I also want to ask what type of ntr content is planned for the future.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Good taste in indie games then! I do have two questions though:
I assume there are no planned scenes between Sylvia and Evelyn? I saw that it wasn't part of the planned tags. I also want to ask what type of ntr content is planned for the future.
Yep, no incest, too many problems with other sites to try that in my first game. I gave Evelyn her own love interest for that reason.

And for the NTR, there will be different kinds :
  • Sister NTR : Evelyn X Rhoda, not NTR in my opinion, but some people might be bothered by two people who aren't them having sex. Avoidable if you tell Rhoda that you don't want her to date Evelyn.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Netorare / Player as Cuck : A few girls might cheat on you if you increase their Lust too much. Some will have choices ending up in cheating, other will just do it, depending. Won't happen at first and will be built up, so you can (try to) stop increasing their Lust.
  • Cheating / Netori / Player as Bull : Doctor Warder is married, and she has a love path...
  • "Sharing" : Again, technically NTR, but the girl will be sharing you with another. A future character is planned for that, and at the end there might be options to try to get multiple girls in the epilogue.
  • NTR + Humiliation : A future girl's Lust path will be based on fucking around with or without you. Again, it will be clearly shown in the first event before anything happens.

tl;dr : I know a lot of people don't like NTR, and it will be limited to Lust paths (or Love in case of Netori). Will be heavily foreshadowed in a previous event, if not avoidable.

SS4312

Nov 3, 2018
Yep, no incest, too many problems with other sites to try that in my first game. I gave Evelyn her own love interest for that reason.

And for the NTR, there will be different kinds :
  • Sister NTR : Evelyn X Rhoda, not NTR in my opinion, but some people might be bothered by two people who aren't them having sex. Avoidable if you tell Rhoda that you don't want her to date Evelyn.
  • Netorare / Player as Cuck : A few girls might cheat on you if you increase their Lust too much. Some will have choices ending up in cheating, other will just do it, depending. Won't happen at first and will be built up, so you can (try to) stop increasing their Lust.
  • Cheating / Netori / Player as Bull : Doctor Warder is married, and she has a love path...
  • "Sharing" : Again, technically NTR, but the girl will be sharing you with another. A future character is planned for that, and at the end there might be options to try to get multiple girls in the epilogue.
  • NTR + Humiliation : A future girl's Lust path will be based on fucking around with or without you. Again, it will be clearly shown in the first event before anything happens.

tl;dr : I know a lot of people don't like NTR, and it will be limited to Lust paths (or Love in case of Netori). Will be heavily foreshadowed in a previous event, if not avoidable.
That is a very detailed reply, thanks for taking the time to write that up.

You said "in my first game" as well. I assume thats far down the line, but would it also be primarily futa content?

Looking forward to your work on this one!

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
That is a very detailed reply, thanks for taking the time to write that up.

You said "in my first game" as well. I assume thats far down the line, but would it also be primarily futa content?

Looking forward to your work on this one!
Not too far away, I hope. I have clear plans for this game's story and it won't be a game in constant expansion. I have two more playable characters in mind (and maybe a secret one), then I'll work on making more story events to better explain what's exactly happening. After that, the epilogues and that'll be mostly it.
As I said in a previous post, I'll add art as I can afford it, even if the game is complete storywise.
The game was quite small in scope because it's my first solo game, and I first time using Ren'Py.

I have a few ideas for future games. They'll all be centered around futanaris, and they might or might not acknowledge the existence of males.
I'd like to do a Female Protagonist with futas, since I find that kind of game underrepresented (not counting the "pick your gender" ones), but that decision will come once this game is finished and with my Patrons' opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SS4312

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Interesting game. could definitely use another card slot though, the third area has some real fucked up combos that would be easier with some more utility. Also, every time I try to use a luck die, i get an error and immediately lose, which sucks.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes