3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f96.gif

Overview:
Your life seemed so ordinary and predictable — study, football, future plans.
But a single phone call changed it all! It was your parents urging you to embark on a journey.
But what kind of a journey is it going to be?
Why were they so insistent on you going?
The only beacon of hope in this situation is your charming (sometimes cheeky) companion,
who will be at your side no matter what happens.
Are you ready to discover the truth behind it all, and to find out what made your parents send you off?​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: Fint Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English, Russian, Italian
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Italian* -
WTmod*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

yXoQ77.jpg lguEw_.jpg yYQOcF.jpg C8jkrv.jpg p++Yu4.jpg gtTn4+.jpg F3bUcP.jpg K_SOHC.jpg Fd9Ucs.jpg 2Jq1BX.jpg xVICZv.jpg 6D_vnh.jpg D_Tqce.jpg pTpe3p.jpg rmK373.jpg CSx_JC.jpg 1VQLcm.gif Ax5A6P.jpg lnhZqP.jpg xBC+ka.jpg zD6Wlg.jpg idwqTz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.1] [Fint Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

Rio999

Dec 29, 2018
How long is this? Hope it's not one of those 5 gig games with an hour and a half of content.

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
How about the tags ?
Harem? Incest ? Will mc be the only dick getting wet? Can we get all scenes in one playthrough?

Now about shitty tags, Is lesbian avoidable ? What about the rape tag? NTR/swinging/sharing ?
Ty in advance
Getting all the scenes the first time won't work) I think so.... Incest - not available at the moment. Lesbians are present in the game and one scene cannot be avoided! MC is not the only object of female attention! NTR in version 0,1 is absent...

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
First looks got me excited, nice looking girls and a guy on a journey with a cutie, luckily not to catch pokemon, I will keep my eyes on this one, looks promising, keep developing and I sure will play your game in the near future.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Getting all the scenes the first time won't work) I think so.... Incest - not available at the moment. Lesbians are present in the game and one scene cannot be avoided! GG is not the only object of female attention! NTR in version 0,1 is absent...
Will more unavoidable lesbian scenes happen ?
About the NTR you say is absent for 0.1 so that means you have plans to add that lame tag ?
Not the only object of attention? Meaning our LI will be with other's?
Just want to be clear to known if it's a game for me or no since I don't share ty

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Will more unavoidable lesbian scenes happen ?
About the NTR you say is absent for 0.1 so that means you have plans to add that lame tag ?
Not the only object of attention? Meaning our LI will be with other's?
Just want to be clear to known if it's a game for me or no since I don't share ty
Only one scene is necessary for the main plot, the rest will depend on your choices. The girls live their own lives and if they are not in a close relationship with the MC, they can be interacted with by others. Most scenes depend on your choices and NTRs you can avoid even without getting into a relationship with a girl!

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes