VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Only one scene is necessary for the main plot, the rest will depend on your choices. The girls live their own lives and if they are not in a close relationship with the MC, they can be interacted with by others. Most scenes depend on your choices and NTRs you can avoid even without getting into a relationship with a girl!
Ty for the reply, it's not a game for me since I don't play game with NTR even if it's avoidable but thank you for the honesty and time replying .
Would just advise for you to make a note in the notes section when you get the thread ownership that the game will have avoidable NTR, many will run away from the game but will help you mitigate some headaches that will come.
Ty

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Ty for the reply, it's not a game for me since I don't play game with NTR even if it's avoidable but thank you for the honesty and time replying .
Would just advise for you to make a note in the notes section when you get the thread ownership that the game will have avoidable NTR, many will run away from the game but will help you mitigate some headaches that will come.
Ty
There's no point in lying! I'm not sure if my scene in the next version is ntr since the girl isn't in a relationship with the MC, but people who tried the test version suggested it could be considered ntr.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
There's no point in lying! I'm not sure if my scene in the next version is ntr since the girl isn't in a relationship with the MC, but people who tried the test version suggested it could be considered ntr.
Just so you avoid headaches in the future, here is some advice. If there will be any sexual/romance interactions between a guy/girl with a potential love interest, you will get people who will say it's ntr. Even though the potential li isn't in a relationship with the mc. So long as she is considered a li either now or in the future people will complain.

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Just so you avoid headaches in the future, here is some advice. If there will be any sexual/romance interactions between a guy/girl with a potential love interest, you will get people who will say it's ntr. Even though the potential li isn't in a relationship with the mc. So long as she is considered a li either now or in the future people will complain.
Thank you! I've heard it's a thin thread....

Reactions: Looper9 and BaasB

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Tennis minigame tip: lock your fps to 60, otherwise it will be impossible to hit if you have 120hz+ monitor
I'm not sure if it's related to that, since I originally made a challenging game. MC - can't play tennis. Wanted to implement this) I will take your feedback into consideration!

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
At first glance, the renderings seem flawless.
I'm downloading right away!
Good development! (y)

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
will check the AVN later once it has a proper netorare route or content, if not at least a pregnancy tag, those two tags are the only ones left that do it for me!
good luck to you dev either way, develop the AVN you have a vision for and don't listen to facepalming, Is NtR aVoIdAbLe, I wOn'T tOuTcH tHiS aVn BeCaUsE iT hAs NtR (nobody give a fuck), kink shaming bitches

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes