• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Yeah, I'm done with this, it has potential but the game in my opinion is just bad. The story itself with why they are there and everything is just too farfetched, but the constant teasing with your LI with nothing is annoying. To top it of for me, the free roam is bad, it could be so much smoother to just have everything progress smoothly without having to figure out who to randomly talk to for the arrows to appear, or hover the cursor around till an arrow pops up. Good luck with that

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectMnemosyne-0.16.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
What are two new erotic scenes in this update? because I found only one with Ashley

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Incest Mod for V0.16.2
Hello,
Here is an incest mod for the game, feel free to tell me if you find any bug.

It works only for the English translation, sorry.

Enjoy!

Edit:

In this mod, Kristina is the MC's true sister and they have the same parents now. They already act like incestuous brothers and sisters most of the time so it wasn't difficult to make it official :p

Last edited:
Reactions: maxso

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Incest Mod for V0.16.2
Hello,
Here is an incest mod for the game, feel free to tell me if you find any bug.

It works only for the English translation, sorry.

Enjoy!
Not that I dislike incest in VN, but I wonder how to even have incest in this game, I mean, he has parents and she does have her parents and all the others in the VN have totaly no connection what so ever, or did ya made them cousins?

Reactions: kilobananov

maxso

Aug 23, 2022
Not that I dislike incest in VN, but I wonder how to even have incest in this game, I mean, he has parents and she does have her parents and all the others in the VN have totaly no connection what so ever, or did ya made them cousins?
I tried the mod and Kristina is the MC's little sister. It feels almost natural in my opinion, because she acts like a bratty lil' sis all the time. I was asking myself the same question about the parents, but the dialogs have been modified and they have now the same parents (and it doesn't affect the story at all).

Reactions: colween

colween

Oct 5, 2020
I tried the mod and Kristina is the MC's little sister. It feels almost natural in my opinion, because she acts like a bratty lil' sis all the time. I was asking myself the same question about the parents, but the dialogs have been modified and they have now the same parents (and it doesn't affect the story at all).
In this mod, Kristina is the MC's true sister and they have the same parents now. They already act like incestuous brothers and sisters most of the time so it wasn't difficult to make it official :p

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
same parents (and it doesn't affect the story at all).
It doesn't affect the story YET. Imagine if there is an important plot part planned that relies heavily on them coming from different families. And that falls apart if they are siblings. Then one would need to rewrite even more background and details.

Changing "landlady" to "mom" within the same household is one thing, but actually rearranging what seems to be a significant part of the original story... IDK. Weird.

colween

Oct 5, 2020
It doesn't affect the story YET. Imagine if there is an important plot part planned that relies heavily on them coming from different families. And that falls apart if they are siblings. Then one would need to rewrite even more background and details.

Changing "landlady" to "mom" within the same household is one thing, but actually rearranging what seems to be a significant part of the original story... IDK. Weird.
At this moment nothing impedes the existence of this mod and unless you hate incest, it's your comment that is weird. There is a lot of incest mods of ongoing games and no one is forcing you to use them.

I like this game and I feel this mod is a way to make it more known and push some players to test/taste it because it deserves more visibility.

Reactions: maxso

maxso

Aug 23, 2022

At this moment nothing impedes the existence of this mod and unless you hate incest, it's your comment that is weird. There is a lot of incest mods of ongoing games and no one is forcing you to use them.

I like this game and I feel this mod is a way to make it more known and push some players to test/taste it because it deserves more visibility.
I was about to answer but colween said it all, nothing is weird here but your comment kilobananov. I really like incest in games and I'm very thankful for this mod and of course this wonderful game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: colween

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
colween maxso
I suggest you re-read that comment of mine. It seems that you put unnecessary blame on me.
I am by no means an incest hater, on the contrary, it's one of the things I often like in adult games. Modded or not.
Nor am I trying to belittle the work of people who mod the games.
I just found it amusing that someone even had an idea to modify this story in such a way. There are games that are designed to fit incest and there are games in which incest doesn't fit quite well. I believe this one is the latter. Just an opinion, no need to get all defensive.

xDestiny

Feb 15, 2021
Yeah, I'm done with this, it has potential but the game in my opinion is just bad. The story itself with why they are there and everything is just too farfetched, but the constant teasing with your LI with nothing is annoying. To top it of for me, the free roam is bad, it could be so much smoother to just have everything progress smoothly without having to figure out who to randomly talk to for the arrows to appear, or hover the cursor around till an arrow pops up. Good luck with that
Here it will be like Thirsty for My Guest, more than 2 years until something happens... if it lasts that long.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes