VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Not great, but not terrible. The story is an interesting concept and the relationships/interactions feel more realistic (every girl isn't instantly trying to fall onto MC's dick and the other males aren't just the 'gay best friend' or 'I'm not interested in any of the girls you're going after, MC'). The renders are good (especially sexy redhead). I do hope you plan to stick with your vision and are not dissuaded by folks who post just to tell you they're avoiding your game because of content they don't like. Will check out the next version when it's ready and if you keep on this path, might throw some support your way.
Thanks for the feedback! Nothing has changed in the new version! I made it as planned!

d19_74.jpg

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks! In version 0.12 there will be a girl who will be responsible for this) She will dominate the female and male characters... MC is not included in this number yet)
Nice, looking forward to that :)

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
This is all over the place
It tries to be a harem and a dating sim but have NTR scenes like the dream and the redhead with the teacher...
but its also vanilla monogamous story with the redhead? WTF
And all of it in just one update, having good renders and a lot of content in the first update is good, but like this ? idk what the dev was thinking.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes