VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.18.1] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Works just fine here, load compressed version fine...not sure what's going on with folks.

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
The issues folks are having running the game maybe due to locale issues could try renaming the exe to renpy.exe or something. The << >> might be screwing things up, maybe just guessing as I'm on linux.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I am enjoying playing this game and the story is interesting enough. It has been some time since I found a new game which I enjoy. Good job dev, I hope it will be successful.
Edit: Please make these arrows visible.

Last edited:

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Really enjoyed it, I will say if your going to have more point and click elements in the game, for the love of God have better indicators. I for the life of me could not see the arrow about above Ryan in the gym and nearly quit the game, which would of been a shame cause I do enjoy it and excited too see more. Best of luck Dev on the game

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
fintovoz I did play a second playthrough to see the other paths and those were great too, just the tennis mini game was a bit harsh the first rounds were fine but when got to going faster the indicator switched left to right to left so fast it was nearly impossible to hit on time the marked area, maybe slow it down a bit?

Reactions: QuantumCry

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
fintovoz I did play a second playthrough to see the other paths and those were great too, just the tennis mini game was a bit harsh the first rounds were fine but when got to going faster the indicator switched left to right to left so fast it was nearly impossible to hit on time the marked area, maybe slow it down a bit?
Glad you enjoyed my game! About the tennis..... Seems like some players are really struggling.... I will reduce the speed in this game and future ones (if there are any).

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
The issues folks are having running the game maybe due to locale issues could try renaming the exe to renpy.exe or something. The << >> might be screwing things up, maybe just guessing as I'm on linux.
Thanks! That was the problem! I checked with users who had problems!

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not bad for a demo, not bad at all. It has plenty of content and the girls look good enough. I prefer the chilhood friend with long hair version but I understand that rendering long hair is a pain in the ass.
On the other hand the arrows during the free roams are barely visible, I hope they rework that. Another strange thing is how you can spent so much time fooling with Kristine and not get to first base. I mean, she's always in your room in her undies and the MC is like a Jedi monk.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Finally got the game to work and i played it, it was great. A large amount of content for 0.1, such a rare thing to see on here. I like the girls designs, in fact the biggest reason i wanted to play it is because of the short hair redhead, she is really cute. Anyway good start, looking forward to more.
If there is one thing i would criticize is, make sure the arrows that guide you where to move next are more visible, took me quite a while to find one arrow at the gym lol.

maxso

Aug 23, 2022
Very good game already!
I didn't play NSFW games for a while, too much low quality/cash grab games these days...
I was advised by another member to try this one and I'm not disappointed! Everything is good so far (story, renders, gameplay, renpy engine...).
If I may just give you a little piece of advice, don't use too much energy on coding mini-games, there are so much more people that hate them than people that like them (even though I'm one of them).
Good luck on your project, I'll be watching it closely, you deserve to be supported!
Edit: Kristina character is 10/10 and impregnation would be delightful!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: maxorka and colween
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes