VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.18.1] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
program cannot start
Did you download the compressed version? If so, then download from the link directly below the game, there is a corrected version! Or you can try to remove this sign (<< >>) from the game folder and exe file.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Hello Dev , i Just finished playing your game and i gotta say its really really good with much content for first time , i just want to comment on something on every thread some people come and shit on other people kinks ( NTR ) oh this game has ntr so i won't play and show some hate , he could have just left when he saw the ntr tag be people like them live for the drama , second thing is I really really Hope you have sharing paths in the game having the childhood friend sleep with us in the bad and Ryan there without any sharing content in there is crime i hope u add it in the future , as Netorase ( sharing ) is more accpted for the players because its with the MC consent so u can have him watch while she fucks others or fuck her with others depend on the choices

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Hello Dev , i Just finished playing your game and i gotta say its really really good with much content for first time , i just want to comment on something on every thread some people come and shit on other people kinks ( NTR ) oh this game has ntr so i won't play and show some hate , he could have just left when he saw the ntr tag be people like them live for the drama , second thing is I really really Hope you have sharing paths in the game having the childhood friend sleep with us in the bad and Ryan there without any sharing content in there is crime i hope u add it in the future , as Netorase ( sharing ) is more accpted for the players because its with the MC consent so u can have him watch while she fucks others or fuck her with others depend on the choices
Hi. Glad you liked it!

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
started out slow but with time the story picks up and gets interesting.. at point of reading (morning after the 1st visit to family house) I'm liking the characters but mc hair is annoying.. its a stupid irritation i know but it just does..
I've no issue with any of the tags but hope there is a guide at some point as it would be good to have to navigate the scenes possibly missed by taking the 'right' choices even if unknown to myself..
Massive amount of content available and hope this is a Long runner.. you could use a few scene fillers tho as it does seem to jump about a lot missing out on potential scene gold in favour of just skipping past any tough render moments..
Story has promise and i'll def stick with this one for now as the music and scenes make for a good read enviroment.. enjoyable and has an interest to keep you clicking for more

• Red Heart
Reactions: fintovoz

Wirwawlp

Mar 20, 2023
I liked it. :) Although I got blue balled by Kristina with all her teasing..and doesn't go anywhere..haha.
Thanks to the guy (sorry forgot the guys name) who advised to lower refresh rate to 60hz so the tennis game becomes playable.
Has anyone got the achievement for #10 and how to get it?

Looking forward to your next update fintovoz :D

Hoping for more NTR content and not just a dream sequence

Last edited:

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
started out slow but with time the story picks up and gets interesting.. at point of reading (morning after the 1st visit to family house) I'm liking the characters but mc hair is annoying.. its a stupid irritation i know but it just does..
I've no issue with any of the tags but hope there is a guide at some point as it would be good to have to navigate the scenes possibly missed by taking the 'right' choices even if unknown to myself..
Massive amount of content available and hope this is a Long runner.. you could use a few scene fillers tho as it does seem to jump about a lot missing out on potential scene gold in favour of just skipping past any tough render moments..
Story has promise and i'll def stick with this one for now as the music and scenes make for a good read enviroment.. enjoyable and has an interest to keep you clicking for more
I liked it. :) Although I got blue balled by Kristina with all her teasing..and doesn't go anywhere..haha.
Thanks to the guy (sorry forgot the guys name) who advised to lower refresh rate to 60hz so the tennis game becomes playable.
Has anyone got the achievement for #10 and how to get it?

Looking forward to your next update fintovoz :D

Hoping for more NTR content and not just a dream sequence
Glad you liked it! Walkthrough in text version is on my patreon!

Reactions: Wirwawlp

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Already done, what next, it still stuck at that scene
Go back to the room with the two guys, the script will work. Better download the game to version 0.1.1. The arrows will be better visible).

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes