VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.18.1] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
But can that scene be avoided? If it can't be avoided, then I don't think I'm interested in the game.

And if the NTR scenes can be avoided (all), is it easy to achieve? Personally my favorite way is to disable the NTR at the start of the game and not worry anymore that it exists.

In my case, any scene that doesn't include the MC either doesn't interest me (voyeur) or I don't like it (NTR). Anyway, I'd rather be able to avoid all the scenes where the MC isn't involved (and yes, that includes all lesbian scenes)

On the other hand, the two girls in the unavoidable lesbian scene will most likely not interest me becouse of that scene. In any case, I don't want to see them in any other scene, neither lesbian nor straight, with anyone, and better if it's preventing them from happening.

Finally, can rape and femdom be avoided?

So, will they ever block each other? I prefer to know it in advance because I only like the MC to have sexual and romantic relationships with the LIs that he is going to end the game with. And if the LIs are going to block each other, it is very likely that the game does not interest me, since if I like two LIs that do not share an ending, my interest vanishes.

And someone can say to you that "No one cares what you've written either, and you've done it anyway." And the truth is that you two would be wrong.
I'll be happy when the new update comes to F95, because arguments shouldn't be a big problem anymore about who like what kink. But I agree with you on the rape part as long as NTR is avoidable I can give this VN a shot but if rape has to happen than nope I'm out.

Reactions: Frumi and BlasKyau

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
But can that scene be avoided? If it can't be avoided, then I don't think I'm interested in the game.

And if the NTR scenes can be avoided (all), is it easy to achieve? Personally my favorite way is to disable the NTR at the start of the game and not worry anymore that it exists.

In my case, any scene that doesn't include the MC either doesn't interest me (voyeur) or I don't like it (NTR). Anyway, I'd rather be able to avoid all the scenes where the MC isn't involved (and yes, that includes all lesbian scenes)

On the other hand, the two girls in the unavoidable lesbian scene will most likely not interest me becouse of that scene. In any case, I don't want to see them in any other scene, neither lesbian nor straight, with anyone, and better if it's preventing them from happening.

Finally, can rape and femdom be avoided?

So, will they ever block each other? I prefer to know it in advance because I only like the MC to have sexual and romantic relationships with the LIs that he is going to end the game with. And if the LIs are going to block each other, it is very likely that the game does not interest me, since if I like two LIs that do not share an ending, my interest vanishes.

And someone can say to you that "No one cares what you've written either, and you've done it anyway." And the truth is that you two would be wrong.
Past comments have convinced me that there is ntr in the game and this cannot be avoided)

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Well... that does not appear to be wholly accurate. The graphics in this compression look just fine to me. You might want to consider a different graphics format or something if each 0.1 increment cranks out 2 GB of content.

259 MB vs. 2 GB... that's an easy choice for anyone interested in bandwidth economy and device storage capacity.
Of course, I was talking about lossless compression)

Oct 9, 2022
Where is the game extracted? I'd recommend avoiding C:\Program Files, for example, or anywhere admin privileges are required.
Yeah it's a different drive where all my other games are. They all work fine. I tried disabling windows defender and nothing changed. Strange, but it seems I'm not the only one with this issue.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Past comments have convinced me that there is ntr in the game and this cannot be avoided)
Can you put this in the OP?
It would avoid a lot of comments and arguments.
Same with the rape tag, listing it as (avoidable) or (unavoidable) will help people decide if this is for them.

If you like the idea of the main character's love interests/future love interests having sex with other men with no way to avoid it, it would be a good to be upfront about that so it can draw in the audience you want and turn away the audience who you don't.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Okay, I couldn't resist to play, it sure is promising and the story got me hooked, I'm looking forward to next updates and see how the story continues.

I don't get the NTR part, some say there is NTR, but I didn't really come across any, okay some girls had sex with others and could be LI, but so long the MC not actualy dating them they free to sleep anyone in my eyes, but I don't mind NTR, the VN story is awesome and I sure will play next installments.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Bad move, for some players ntr is having another dude in the same room.
Check f95 tags and tag your game accordingly
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/
NTR - General Definition

- Since this comes up so much in discussions. Regardless of someone thinks NTR, this is our definition.

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
I cant click on the 2 dudes how to click on them
when you are in the gym, in the 1st frame you have your roommate on the left ang a girl on the treadmill on the right. There's an arrow above that leads to a different part of the gym where the other 2 girls are near a punching bag, and also an arrow below which leads to those 2 guys.
You do not necessarily click on dudes, you click on the dumbbells next to them. Or on the punching bags instead of the 2 girls. Just explore the screen a bit and you'll find it.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Now this has confused me lol having same issue as others click on both exes on my computer and nothing happens even tried running as administrator nothing but if i transfer the game to my android phone via usb cable and run it via joiplay it works fine.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes