VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

colween

Oct 5, 2020
Yes, the most important thing is that you develop your games guided by your inspiration, this is the only way to a good creation, whether if it has NTR or not. But keep in mind that if it has NTR, I won't touch it... just sayin' :sneaky:
Edit: You're not fun guys, It was a joke...

Last edited:

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
will check the AVN later once it has a proper netorare route or content, if not at least a pregnancy tag, those two tags are the only ones left that do it for me!
good luck to you dev either way, develop the AVN you have a vision for and don't listen to facepalming, Is NtR aVoIdAbLe, I wOn'T tOuTcH tHiS aVn BeCaUsE iT hAs NtR (nobody give a fuck), kink shaming bitches
I'll admit that ntr and netorare are very difficult for me.... Understanding this... I'll wait for comments after going through the game! I didn't realize my 0.1 version had ntr) But in my game, the girls are alive and don't revolve around the MC. They have their own interests and their own lines of behavior! Therefore cheating is possible! But it all depends on the player! Pregnancy is still missing, but I left myself an interesting way to develop this tag at the end of version 0,1...

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'll admit that ntr and netorare are very difficult for me.... Understanding this... I'll wait for comments after going through the game! I didn't realize my 0.1 version had ntr) But in my game, the girls are alive and don't revolve around the MC. They have their own interests and their own lines of behavior! Therefore cheating is possible! But it all depends on the player! Pregnancy is still missing, but I left myself an interesting way to develop this tag at the end of version 0,1...
Its fair, you do you. There are usually 2 things people look for in "NTR or not" threads. 1 is does a penis that isnt the MC's get near a LI at any time. Doesnt matter if they are dating first, break up and then get with MC. They dont want to see it. 2 is the content skippable or actually avoidable. Meaning if you dont see it does it still happen to the characters (skippable) or does it never happen to the characters in the story (avoidable). The players want things avoidable, they want them to not exist in the story period.

Now if those two things are actually NTR or not is a huge argument to have, but it doesnt matter so long as if either of those things are in the game you will get people screaming about it.

ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
What will the NTR be like? Will there be several rivals, or just one? Personally I’d like to see one rival who can basically build a harem with all of the girls if you don’t. That would be awesome. Anyway, keep up the good work.

• Angry
Reactions: Sokeri

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Its fair, you do you. There are usually 2 things people look for in "NTR or not" threads. 1 is does a penis that isnt the MC's get near a LI at any time. Doesnt matter if they are dating first, break up and then get with MC. They dont want to see it. 2 is the content skippable or actually avoidable. Meaning if you dont see it does it still happen to the characters (skippable) or does it never happen to the characters in the story (avoidable). The players want things avoidable, they want them to not exist in the story period.

Now if those two things are actually NTR or not is a huge argument to have, but it doesnt matter so long as if either of those things are in the game you will get people screaming about it.
I think I'm starting to get it) Thought ntr required a relationship between the girl and MC) Thanks!

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
What will the NTR be like? Will there be several rivals, or just one? Personally I’d like to see one rival who can basically build a harem with all of the girls if you don’t. That would be awesome. Anyway, keep up the good work.
There is not one alpha male in the game. Different girls have different attitudes towards a particular character. Someone gets a benefit, someone loves, someone just wants to have fun! GG is not an alpha, and that- to collect a harem will take time) Or not to collect.... It all depends on the player)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Girls look nice. If one or more of them "can be made" to be related to the MC, I'm in! College games are always better with family fun times! ;)

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
There is not one alpha male in the game. Different girls have different attitudes towards a particular character. Someone gets a benefit, someone loves, someone just wants to have fun! GG is not an alpha, and that- to collect a harem will take time) Or not to collect.... It all depends on the player)
So it's possible, with the correct choices, to get all (or at least a lot) of the girls for the MC? Or are some non-compatible and will lead to cheating/breakups?

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
But in my game, the girls are alive and don't revolve around the MC. They have their own interests and their own lines of behavior! Therefore cheating is possible! But it all depends on the player!
This, preach and hopefully they'll cheat :p
and to those machos who wants the world to revolve around them i have this to say:
tell me sir how many women do you want included in your harem!? do you also want your mother, sisters, aunts, grandmas on both sides, females cousins and every other females blood relatives i forgot to mention to be included as well!??? :KEK:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
fintovoz Congratulations on your game.
When will you include the femdom content? How are you planning to do it?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not great, but not terrible. The story is an interesting concept and the relationships/interactions feel more realistic (every girl isn't instantly trying to fall onto MC's dick and the other males aren't just the 'gay best friend' or 'I'm not interested in any of the girls you're going after, MC'). The renders are good (especially sexy redhead). I do hope you plan to stick with your vision and are not dissuaded by folks who post just to tell you they're avoiding your game because of content they don't like. Will check out the next version when it's ready and if you keep on this path, might throw some support your way.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Played through the first update, not sure its for me. There is a scene you have to watch where Lucas (non MC male friend) has sex with ashley (one of the girls introduced) which I'm not really a fan of just watching other dudes. Something feels off with the roommate as well, feels like hes going to do something scuzzy. Also don't really like branches paths so early on in the story leading to missable scenes, I dont like having to replay a game a bunch of times trying other choices to see everything. There is also a random freeroam section, which is a pass for me.

On top of that, to get positive Kris points (your childhood friend) you have to have her explain and watch the scenes with her and her ex (ex eating her out) followed by a scene of her doing foreplay with another ex.

It feels like you want to go full swinging or full NTR. Just do it and label the game correctly instead of the back and forth wishy washy. As the game is now there is no chance non NTR fans are going to like it and it will be talked about at every single release.

Imo you can either redo the first chapter to remove all of that content with other dudes to appease that group, or you can just go in with the swinging / ntr stuff and appease that group. As it is your just going to upset both fanbases.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes