VN Ren'Py Project «Mnemosyne» [v0.16.2] [Fint Games]

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
This is all over the place
It tries to be a harem and a dating sim but have NTR scenes like the dream and the redhead with the teacher...
but its also vanilla monogamous story with the redhead? WTF
And all of it in just one update, having good renders and a lot of content in the first update is good, but like this ? idk what the dev was thinking.
I can't make heads or tails of whats happening and i didn't even dl it

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There's no point in lying! I'm not sure if my scene in the next version is ntr since the girl isn't in a relationship with the MC, but people who tried the test version suggested it could be considered ntr.
But can that scene be avoided? If it can't be avoided, then I don't think I'm interested in the game.

And if the NTR scenes can be avoided (all), is it easy to achieve? Personally my favorite way is to disable the NTR at the start of the game and not worry anymore that it exists.

In my case, any scene that doesn't include the MC either doesn't interest me (voyeur) or I don't like it (NTR). Anyway, I'd rather be able to avoid all the scenes where the MC isn't involved (and yes, that includes all lesbian scenes)

On the other hand, the two girls in the unavoidable lesbian scene will most likely not interest me becouse of that scene. In any case, I don't want to see them in any other scene, neither lesbian nor straight, with anyone, and better if it's preventing them from happening.

Finally, can rape and femdom be avoided?

At the moment, the girls are not blocking each other)
So, will they ever block each other? I prefer to know it in advance because I only like the MC to have sexual and romantic relationships with the LIs that he is going to end the game with. And if the LIs are going to block each other, it is very likely that the game does not interest me, since if I like two LIs that do not share an ending, my interest vanishes.

will check the AVN later once it has a proper netorare route or content, if not at least a pregnancy tag, those two tags are the only ones left that do it for me!
good luck to you dev either way, develop the AVN you have a vision for and don't listen to facepalming, Is NtR aVoIdAbLe, I wOn'T tOuTcH tHiS aVn BeCaUsE iT hAs NtR (nobody give a fuck), kink shaming bitches
And someone can say to you that "No one cares what you've written either, and you've done it anyway." And the truth is that you two would be wrong.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
But can that scene be avoided? If it can't be avoided, then I don't think I'm interested in the game.

And if the NTR scenes can be avoided (all), is it easy to achieve? Personally my favorite way is to disable the NTR at the start of the game and not worry anymore that it exists.

In my case, any scene that doesn't include the MC either doesn't interest me (voyeur) or I don't like it (NTR). Anyway, I'd rather be able to avoid all the scenes where the MC isn't involved (and yes, that includes all lesbian scenes)

On the other hand, the two girls in the unavoidable lesbian scene will most likely not interest me becouse of that scene. In any case, I don't want to see them in any other scene, neither lesbian nor straight, with anyone, and better if it's preventing them from happening.

So, will they ever block each other? I prefer to know it in advance because I only like the MC to have sexual and romantic relationships with the LIs that he is going to end the game with. And if the LIs are going to block each other, it is very likely that the game does not interest me, since if I like two LIs that do not share an ending, my interest vanishes.

And someone can say to you that "No one cares what you've written either, and you've done it anyway." And the truth is that you two would be wrong.
I'll be happy when the new update comes to F95, because arguments shouldn't be a big problem anymore about who like what kink. But I agree with you on the rape part as long as NTR is avoidable I can give this VN a shot but if rape has to happen than nope I'm out.

Reactions: Frumi and BlasKyau

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023

Past comments have convinced me that there is ntr in the game and this cannot be avoided)

fintovoz

Project «Mnemosyne»
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2023
Well... that does not appear to be wholly accurate. The graphics in this compression look just fine to me. You might want to consider a different graphics format or something if each 0.1 increment cranks out 2 GB of content.

259 MB vs. 2 GB... that's an easy choice for anyone interested in bandwidth economy and device storage capacity.
Of course, I was talking about lossless compression)

Oct 9, 2022
Where is the game extracted? I'd recommend avoiding C:\Program Files, for example, or anywhere admin privileges are required.
Yeah it's a different drive where all my other games are. They all work fine. I tried disabling windows defender and nothing changed. Strange, but it seems I'm not the only one with this issue.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Past comments have convinced me that there is ntr in the game and this cannot be avoided)
Can you put this in the OP?
It would avoid a lot of comments and arguments.
Same with the rape tag, listing it as (avoidable) or (unavoidable) will help people decide if this is for them.

If you like the idea of the main character's love interests/future love interests having sex with other men with no way to avoid it, it would be a good to be upfront about that so it can draw in the audience you want and turn away the audience who you don't.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Okay, I couldn't resist to play, it sure is promising and the story got me hooked, I'm looking forward to next updates and see how the story continues.

I don't get the NTR part, some say there is NTR, but I didn't really come across any, okay some girls had sex with others and could be LI, but so long the MC not actualy dating them they free to sleep anyone in my eyes, but I don't mind NTR, the VN story is awesome and I sure will play next installments.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Bad move, for some players ntr is having another dude in the same room.
Check f95 tags and tag your game accordingly
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/
NTR - General Definition

- Since this comes up so much in discussions. Regardless of someone thinks NTR, this is our definition.

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes