Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family: Incest Mod [v0.12] [bas & gigan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Love how you guys are all working together(y)
Seems like the updated mod will be awesome!
ok.I see only 1 solution.Round 1 fight!!!:p.I think that Zmeu mean it good after he posted this but on the other side i have written that i can only update the patch on weekend or on the days where i don´t must go to work.Btw when i update the patch i use fattrapers patch file.I have ask him for a while and he sayd that it is ok for him else i must change the patch like he did

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
This patch updates on each release, the new content won't be part of the patch. Look at the Game Version in the OP to see if it's updated.
the "problem" there is that i must ask everytime a mod to update the op page.I don´t have permission to do this

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
the "problem" there is that i must ask everytime a mod to update the op page.I don´t have permission to do this
Would you like to make a new mod page and I can link it to the OP of the game thread? I have zero interest in updating incest patches for games I don't have time to play anymore, so this really shouldn't be linked to my thread anymore.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Updated for game version 0.21
I tried opening the game with this patch and keep getting this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\student.OUTSETISLAND\Downloads\Games\Freeloading Family 0.21/game/FF_v0.21-ic-patch-v0.12.rpy.
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf0 in position 15: invalid continuation byte

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\student.OUTSETISLAND\Downloads\Games\Freeloading Family 0.21\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\student.OUTSETISLAND\Downloads\Games\Freeloading Family 0.21\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\student.OUTSETISLAND\Downloads\Games\Freeloading Family 0.21\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\student.OUTSETISLAND\Downloads\Games\Freeloading Family 0.21\renpy\script.py", line 759, in load_appropriate_file
data, stmts = self.load_file(dir, fn + source)
File "C:\Users\student.OUTSETISLAND\Downloads\Games\Freeloading Family 0.21\renpy\script.py", line 568, in load_file
stmts = renpy.parser.parse(fullfn)
File "C:\Users\student.OUTSETISLAND\Downloads\Games\Freeloading Family 0.21\renpy\parser.py", line 2861, in parse
lines = list_logical_lines(fn, filedata, linenumber)
File "C:\Users\student.OUTSETISLAND\Downloads\Games\Freeloading Family 0.21\renpy\parser.py", line 215, in list_logical_lines
data = f.read().decode("utf-8")
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf0 in position 15: invalid continuation byte

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Thu Sep 05 00:54:08 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.