Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
"Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?"

Not the mods fault!
Old game saves seem to be broken - it is a known issue.
Just use the chapter select menu - and start from there.

Best of luck and Cheers.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
ADIDAS this bug is from the game itself.
"Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?"

Not the mods fault!
Old game saves seem to be broken - it is a known issue.
Just use the chapter select menu - and start from there.

Best of luck and Cheers.
Thanks to you both, I had loaded a previous save just after Aunt, Leah and Karina had their night of drinking and the game worked fine from then until I reached the dreaded "SAVE HERE".

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Twistty

I don't know if this is the patch doing this or the original game files, but there are some parts in later episodes (13 onwards) where the "sister's" name appears to be hard coded.

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Twistty

I don't know if this is the patch doing this or the original game files, but there are some parts in later episodes (13 onwards) where the "sister's" name appears to be hard coded.
gigan is the one looking after the mod now - but I am curious.
Do you have a screenshot?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
oh i didn´t noticed that here was what written.About the sister name doesn´t work i can´t say about that.This part was from Bas and i didn´t change there something.The only think what i know is that you must start from new where you can change the name and then it should be working.But to be fair the name change is not my prior for this patch.I look only for the incest part and not if the sister name will be changed or not.I don´t have to much time now to look into that too.I´m working at the moment on 5 games but it will be maybe next month 6 when the game will be updated where i create incest patches and to look into that too is to much for me.I hope you guys can that undestand

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks for the patch, but name Alice for anything other than "Alice" is a crime. Sorry, but I had to say it.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
I'll have to play through it again as my saves are all right at the end of the latest episode and the chapter selection automatically defaults to Alice. For some games this would be tedious.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Found them in the patch:
Line 95 (First of all, boinking is an excellent word.....)
Line 125 (Go get changed....)
Line 135 (Alice whispers back...)

I've attached a corrected patch. Also my grammar OCD made me correct mom/dad to Mom/Dad. There are others but I didn't feel comfortable hacking the patch to bits.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Here's a variation of the above with additional corrections to typos, a couple of re-writes and a change to how long Leah's parents have been together to 32 years as 42 years would've made them in their mid to late 50s and the model's renders just didn't reflect this.
Thank you!

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Here's a variation of the above with additional corrections to typos, a couple of re-writes and a change to how long Leah's parents have been together to 32 years as 42 years would've made them in their mid to late 50s and the model's renders just didn't reflect this.
I don't know if the problem is with this version or not, but with Melody, everytime the MC is supposed to say "Your mom", he's saying just "Mom". Realized when I was having sex with Melody on her bedroom.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
When exactly? Nothing I changed should've done that. As Gigan asked of me, a screenshot may be required to illustrate this.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Wow! Must have had a little too much last night. Don't even remember posting that. But yeah, you're right mate.

• Haha
Reactions: gigan

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Arthoneceron
I've had a chance to take a look at the patch and I'm fairly sure that this is because of a flaw in the following code having too wide a range as it's just a text replace and doesn't care which character the text is regarding:
elif m.group(0).startswith( "Your dad" ) or m.group(0).startswith( "My dad" ): return "Dad"
elif m.group(0).startswith( "Your mom" ) or m.group(0).startswith( "My mom" ): return "Mom"
elif m.group(0).startswith( "your dad" ) or m.group(0).startswith( "my dad" ): return "Dad"
elif m.group(0).startswith( "your mom" ) or m.group(0).startswith( "my mom" ): return "Mom"

I'm should be able to come up with a re-write of the code to fix this but this may take a couple of days.

gigan
Could you PM me please to discuss so as to keep the forum tidy?

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Here's the latest version (d) with my edits & updates of this excellent patch.

Many, many more in game typos corrected along with a couple of further paragraph re-writes. I also think I've finally solved the pronoun issue.

Feel free to PM me if you find any other typos.

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
Here's the latest version (d) with my edits & updates of this excellent patch.

Many, many more in game typos corrected along with a couple of further paragraph re-writes. I also think I've finally solved the pronoun issue.

Feel free to PM me if you find any other typos.
thank you for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.