Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family: Incest Mod [v0.12] [bas & gigan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi guys,
I will wrote a few sentece about the future from the incest patch.I will sign my employment contract for my work on wednesday and will start there on 2 september.This means that it can happen that I can't update the patch directly but maybe on saturday or sunday.I must a few times work on saturday too so i can´t exacly say it now when i can do this.To be fair this will for me very hard to do this because maybe a few of you knows that i´m work on other incest patches too so i must look how can i handle this.I hope you guys can that understand.I will wrote a text to the download post too.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
hi guys,
I will wrote a few sentece about the future from the incest patch.I will sign my employment contract for my work on wednesday and will start there on 2 september.This means that it can happen that I can't update the patch directly but maybe on saturday or sunday.I must a few times work on saturday too so i can´t exacly say it now when i can do this.To be fair this will for me very hard to do this because maybe a few of you knows that i´m work on other incest patches too so i must look how can i handle this.I hope you guys can that understand.I will wrote a text to the download post too.
Thank you for all of your work to date. You're a hero!

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
I've just done a quick comparison of Zmeu's patch against my ver 0.12d update and it's missing all of my elif (so some replacements won't work) and typo corrections.

gigan
I'll try and do a run through of the game update with my patch in situ and see how it goes and report back.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I've just done a quick comparison of Zmeu's patch against my ver 0.12d update and it's missing all of my elif (so some replacements won't work) and typo corrections.

gigan
I'll try and do a run through of the game update with my patch in situ and see how it goes and report back.
ok make it.You can tell me that here or per pm.I´m to tired to read the new script file ver21.rpy

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
Zmeu Did you base your patch off my last updated one? Only asking because there were a shit ton of corrections for the game in mine.
Hey mate. Nope, I never noticed your updated patch when I was scrolling through lol - if you've updated for the latest version, I'll pull mine, or I can dl your v0.20 one and apply my updates to that. Either works for me.

My intention was just to do a quick update to make sure there were no glaring incest/family related errors, and to correct the most egregious grammar/spelling errors, but only for the content released in 0.21 - I didn't bother starting a new game so I have no idea how different your patch is/was to the "official" one.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated for game version 0.21
Zmeu Did you base your patch off my last updated one? Only asking because there were a shit ton of corrections for the game in mine.
hey guys,
i have a serious question: should i update the patch after the Zmeu has posted a patch? My plan was it to update that on friday or saturday but then i see his post.And know for me it makes no sense that to do
Love how you guys are all working together(y)
Seems like the updated mod will be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.