Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family: Incest Mod [v0.12] [bas & gigan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I came home just two hours ago and rested.But i´m working on that.At the moment i have read maybe the half from the new chapter and i don´t found a text to change

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
I came home just two hours ago and rested.But i´m working on that.At the moment i have read maybe the half from the new chapter and i don´t found a text to change
is it worth waiting for the mode for this update?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
UncleVT could you do me a favor? could you please change the game thread name to Freeloading Family: Incest Mod [v0.12] [bas & gigan] and can you change in the op the Game Version to 0.20? i don´t have the permisions to do that

Oct 4, 2017
The patch is breaking the game for me, it fails on boot with the error

Code:
File "game/patch.rpy", line 3: expected statement.
  dynamicName dn:
Removing the patch file allows the game to load as normal

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The patch is breaking the game for me, it fails on boot with the error

Code:
File "game/patch.rpy", line 3: expected statement.
  dynamicName dn:
Removing the patch file allows the game to load as normal
i have no idea what patch do you use but the incest patch name is: FF_v0.20-ic-patch-v0.12.rpy and not patch.rpy

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 730, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1868, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "N:\Games\FreeloadingFamily-0.20-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1696, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Freeloading Family 0.20
Thu Jul 25 01:39:13 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.