Nov 7, 2017

Overview:
Incest Patch​

Game/Creator: Freeloading Family /
Modder: gigan and fattrapper

Mod Version: 0.18
Game Version:0.25
Language: english
Credits: A big thanks for bas for his create work for this patch.And for SandmansMisery help with the change for the story.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

About update the patch:
I must see when i have time to do this.I can´t promise that i can update that on the same time when a new version is released.

Change-Log:

Edit 23.03.2020: Please read this text about the future updates
Edit 05.05.2020: Download link is disabled because the new version is released and you can´t continue the story with the patch

Download: Here​

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
lol, no problem - I thought it was more funny than anything else ;)
i intended to mention you but have some problems with the site and so i forget this. If i insert a link in a sentence it changes all at once with the url instead only this word

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
i intended to mention you but have some problems with the site and so i forget this. If i insert a link in a sentence it changes all at once with the url instead only this word
Ahh, so you use Firefox too :) It's a bug. Don't worry about it bud.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
gigan - Not that you have a Mod page and your own Mod - you should ask - bas - for the Modder badge! :p
technicly this is not my mod.it is the mod from bas but i have create other incest patches.The only different there is that i post they in the game thread itself and i´m not sure if i become this when i only create incest patches

Reactions: bas and Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
^^^ Thought you made the My Cute Roommate: Incest Mod also?
Guess I have just been using your versions - for some time now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
No only version: 0.20
He updates and uploads the new version - between Friday and Sunday after the new game version is released.
this time it will be tommorow.I´m to k.o to do that today.Btw do you have played the new version? is there some text to change?

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
i have written earlyer that i update the patch tommorow but i have done this today.Sorry that i lyed :p.But i must say that i didn´t find a text line what should change so i have online changed in the op the game version nothing else.If you guys find a text line please let me know.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Hey guys,
i have written earlyer that i update the patch tommorow but i have done this today.Sorry that i lyed :p.But i must say that i didn´t find a text line what should change so i have online changed in the op the game version nothing else.If you guys find a text line please let me know.
When I click on Mega link it still says
Freeloading Family [v0.20] ic-patch-v0 .zip

Reactions: ZTex

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
When I click on Mega link it still says
Freeloading Family [v0.20] ic-patch-v0 .zip
do you change it or do you take it as it is ff-v0.20ic-patch-v0.12
it is actualy the patch for the version 0.20 because i don´t find in the new script file a text line what i must to change.But if you find something please let me know.
Edit: oh now i see what mean.I forget to wrote the patch version there for the zip file name.Sorry for that.I was very tired yesterday and i didn´t see that :)

war23

Sep 9, 2019
sorry but i didn't understand if it is already ready for 0.21

in any case thanks for the job :)