Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family Incest Patch

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Isn't she still Step Sister? (Haven't gone back to earlier saves for a while and that relationship status isn't often mentioned)
When you play without the incest patch you can chose when you play from new what she is for you.You can chose between step-sister and childhood friend.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Just curious, I was looking at the patch out of curiosity. Where would the new dialogue be found that you the add/modify to the patch, is it a specific .rpy file?

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Hi Team
Please provide the incest patch. I am unable to download through MEGA Link.
Just a little bit of reading would help you out.... on the main OP
Info about patch update:
The patch will be updated between Friday and Sunday after the new game version is released

it came out 7 hours ago.... today is thursday.... so look for it between tomorrow(friday) to sunday....

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
There's a change to make in the patch because of Hailey presence.
It's half a problem if she call MC's dad, "dad". Even if she few times talk about her late husband as the brother of MC's dad (this could be take care in hardChanged). But there's a scene where she talk about MC's mother, and call her "mom", which here, feel totally odd.

in the init block :
Code:
    config.label_overrides["aftdinner23"] = "aftdinner23_patch"
    config.label_overrides["aftdinner23_out"] = "aftdinner23"
    config.label_overrides["haileynight23"] = "haileynight23_patch"
    config.label_overrides["haileynight23_out"] = "haileynight23"
in innerChange function :
Code:
            elif m.group(0).startswith( "Your mom" ) or m.group(0).startswith( "My mom" ): return "Mom"
            [...]
            elif m.group(0).startswith( "your mom" ) or m.group(0).startswith( "my mom" ): return "mom"
become :
Code:
            elif m.group(0).startswith( "Your mom" ) and yourMomFix is False: return "Mom"
            elif m.group(0).startswith( "My mom" ): return "Mom"
            [...]
            elif m.group(0).startswith( "your mom" ) and yourMomFix is False: return "mom"
            elif m.group(0).startswith( "my mom" ): return "mom"

Wherever in the code :
Code:
default yourMomFix = False

label aftdinner23_patch:
    $ yourMomFix = True
    jump aftdinner23_out

label haileynight23_patch:
    $ yourMomFix = False
    jump haileynight23_out
I don't know if she'll have to talk about MC's mom later, but the fix will continue to works as long as you remember to hijack the labels to change the value of yourMomFix like I did this time.

Reactions: gigan

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
This needs to be reported, the incest mod is bugging Aunt Hailey's dialogue on her room and it's making it nonsensical. I think that will need all the work that the other update didn't had.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Just curious, I was looking at the patch out of curiosity. Where would the new dialogue be found that you the add/modify to the patch, is it a specific .rpy file?
in the ver rpy files are the new text lines.
gigan

It appears that 0.23 has arrived, just figured I'd go ahead and ping you/make first new post in this thread. Take your time on the update, thank you very much for your ongoing efforts to supplement games we love. (y)
i have seen that in the morning before i was going to work but i forget to wrote something.But thanks to ping me

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Ok so I did take a quick look at the patch, gigan does great work, Not being a coder, I couldn't make heads or tails of it - haha. I did though look at a file he mentioned, which was a little easier to follow (basically just editing dialogue).

I'm uploading it here, simply overwrite the current file in the 'Game' folder with this one. Also delete the file named ver23.rpyc if present before loading.

NOTE - this only affects this update alone, it will not reflect content prior to version 0.22. However it can be used with version 0.22 of gigan 's patch. (prob not any updated one though).

Also this is just a test for me out of curiousity, and certainly not meant to replace gigan 's great work.
Prob won't do this for all updates, it's a bit of fun for now.

Let me know if you guys find it useful.

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i´m to k.o to tried to fix the text "bug" with the aunt today.I will hopefully can fix that tommorow.I hope you guys can understand that.Btw i have create a different method for the patch and i need some testers :) .I didn´t had time to test this .The only "problem" is that you must overwrite original script files.For just in case make a backup from the files ver1.rpy to ver23.rpy. This test patch didn´t have the new version content inside.I have for the people who loved to change alice name a suprice when you are in the chapter selection menu choice a chapter ;) .Maybe this fix the aunt "bug" too.Please give me feedback if the patch works or not

Last edited:
Reactions: JED69

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
hey guys,
i´m to k.o to tried to fix the text "bug" with the aunt today.I will hopefully can fix that tommorow.I hope you guys can understand that.Btw i have create a different method for the patch and i need some testers ;).I didn´t had time to test this .The only "problem" is that you must overwrite original script files.For just in case make a backup from the files ver1.rpy to ver23.rpy. This test build didn´t have the new version content inside.I have for the people who loved to change alice name a suprice when you are in the chapter selection menu choice a chapter ;) .Maybe this fix the aunt "bug" too.Please give me feedback if the patch works or not
Haha - looks like we had similar ideas and timing. I edited mine to reflect the history that was discussed with Hailey to make a lil more sense.

Thanks gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ok guys,
i have a question for the "mom bug".Are you guys sure that this is caused by the patch? did you test this without the patch? Maybe someone could attach a screenshoot from the scene or scenes.For me it´s looks like this is caused by the original game an not from the patch.But maybe but i'm wrong.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
This needs to be reported, the incest mod is bugging Aunt Hailey's dialogue on her room and it's making it nonsensical. I think that will need all the work that the other update didn't had.
sorry that i quote you but i have read your comment now :).Are you sure that this caused by the patch? did you have test this without that?

Reactions: Arthoneceron

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Sorry that i quote you but i have read your comment now :).Are you sure that this caused by the patch? did you have test this without that?
Don't worry friend, I was saying because I was playing the game and most of the Hailey dialogues got messed up. Hailey calls the father only as "Dad" and not "your dad", and when she says "your mother" she just says "mom". That's why I said it's nonsensical, because being honest, it's just the machine doing it's work.

When I removed the patch it worked like how it's the vanilla game, so I think yes.

Talking about the content of Hailey's talk, I don't think that the MC's mother would work, so maybe another people from family, which probably wouldn't appear on the game, would fit better. Maybe grandmother?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Don't worry friend, I was saying because I was playing the game and most of the Hailey dialogues got messed up. Hailey calls the father only as "Dad" and not "your dad", and when she says "your mother" she just says "mom". That's why I said it's nonsensical, because being honest, it's just the machine doing it's work.

When I removed the patch it worked like how it's the vanilla game, so I think yes.

Talking about the content of Hailey's talk, I don't think that the MC's mother would work, so maybe another people from family, which probably wouldn't appear on the game, would fit better. Maybe grandmother?
that is strange.I didn´t or maybe i´m blind at the moment have in the patch that he changed "your mother" to "mom" or the same with the father.This word changed the patch:
Code:
def aliceName( text ):
        def innerChange( m ):
            if   m.group(0) == "Alice": return sis_name
            elif m.group(0).startswith( "St" ): return "Sister"
            elif m.group(0).startswith( "step-s" ): return "sister"
            elif m.group(0).startswith( "step-b"): return "brother"
            elif m.group(0) == "dad": return "Dad"
            elif m.group(0) == "moment": return "moment"
            elif m.group(0) == "mom": return "Mom"
            elif m.group(0) == "somethnig": return "something"
            elif m.group(0) == "te yawn": return "the yawn"
            elif m.group(0) == "Allie": return sis_name
            elif m.group(0) == "whipsers" : return "whispers"
            elif m.group(0) == "friendzon": return "friend-zon"
            elif m.group(0) == "bloomers": return "spankies"
the rest of the patch are complete sentence.Could you maybe make a screenshoot with the patch and with not? And maybe you could test the test patch what i post here . but please make a backup from the original ver1.rpy unti ver23.rpy.Use the chapter selection to test this