Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family Incest Patch

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
that is strange.I didn´t or maybe i´m blind at the moment have in the patch that he changed "your mother" to "mom" or the same with the father.This word changed the patch:
Code:
def aliceName( text ):
        def innerChange( m ):
            if   m.group(0) == "Alice": return sis_name
            elif m.group(0).startswith( "St" ): return "Sister"
            elif m.group(0).startswith( "step-s" ): return "sister"
            elif m.group(0).startswith( "step-b"): return "brother"
            elif m.group(0) == "dad": return "Dad"
            elif m.group(0) == "moment": return "moment"
            elif m.group(0) == "mom": return "Mom"
            elif m.group(0) == "somethnig": return "something"
            elif m.group(0) == "te yawn": return "the yawn"
            elif m.group(0) == "Allie": return sis_name
            elif m.group(0) == "whipsers" : return "whispers"
            elif m.group(0) == "friendzon": return "friend-zon"
            elif m.group(0) == "bloomers": return "spankies"
the rest of the patch are complete sentence.Could you maybe make a screenshoot with the patch and with not? And maybe you could test the test patch what i post here . but please make a backup from the original ver1.rpy unti ver23.rpy
Sure, no problem, but I won't be able to do that for now (I'm still at the work), but I will do that later today.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Just thought I'd point out that it should be "friend-zone"

I look forward to the patch.
Thanks for that.i´m working on that right now.I use the test patch methode for the update what i postet here . The only think there is that you must now overwrite original script files for that.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i have updated the incest patch.The patch is the methode what i post yesterday with the test patch.You must now overwrite original files-Just in case backup the files from ver1.rpy until ver23.rpy.Install guide is in the file.I hope that this patch works.Nobody has given me feedback.
emmasteadman i hope that is ok for you that i used your sentence.I see this patch like a comunity project where you guys can help me with that.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
hey guys,
i have updated the incest patch.The patch is the methode what i post yesterday with the test patch.You must now overwrite original files-Just in case backup the files from ver1.rpy until ver23.rpy.Install guide is in the file.I hope that this patch works.Nobody has given me feedback.
emmasteadman i hope that is ok for you that i used your sentence.I see this patch like a comunity project where you guys can help me with that.
It seemed to work fine for me (I only played the new content).

Reactions: gigan

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
hey guys,
works fine for part of the new content but about halfway through the conversation with Aunt Hailey in yer room after dinner she starts calling Alice by her default name

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
works fine for part of the new content but about halfway through the conversation with Aunt Hailey in yer room after dinner she starts calling Alice by her default name
ok.I look to that but i can´t promise if i can fix that.Could you maybe make a sceenshot from one scene?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
ok.I look to that but i can´t promise if i can fix that.Could you maybe make a sceenshot from one scene?
It's starts after the kiss on the cheek. This is the first line where it starts to happen. Up to this point it uses the custom name after this is uses Alice (uncapitlized in one instance)
screenshot0001.png

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It's starts after the kiss on the cheek. This is the first line where it starts to happen. Up to this point it uses the custom name after this is uses Alice (uncapitlized in one instance)
Could it maybe these text lines?:
Code:
"Yeah. It just brings back some good memories of you, me and Alice from when we were kids. Do you remember that time that we stayed the night with you guys while our dad and mom went off somewhere, I was like, six years old?"
"Yep. We'd watched my neices and nephews, and even you or alice, for a few hours at a time, and we'd spent plenty of hours with kids with their parents, but that was our first time babysitting overnight."
"I don't remember all that. Alice was always stronger than me."
"I'm surprised you remember. After you and Alice fell asleep, I stayed there on the couch for a few hours. Your uncle came out and joined us on the couch to watch some tv, but you were both out like a light by then."

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Could it maybe these text lines?:
Code:
"Yeah. It just brings back some good memories of you, me and Alice from when we were kids. Do you remember that time that we stayed the night with you guys while our dad and mom went off somewhere, I was like, six years old?"
"Yep. We'd watched my neices and nephews, and even you or alice, for a few hours at a time, and we'd spent plenty of hours with kids with their parents, but that was our first time babysitting overnight."
"I don't remember all that. Alice was always stronger than me."
"I'm surprised you remember. After you and Alice fell asleep, I stayed there on the couch for a few hours. Your uncle came out and joined us on the couch to watch some tv, but you were both out like a light by then."
Yep that's it

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yep that's it
these text lines are new in the patch.Maybe i can fix that when i changed alice name to [sis_name].At the moment i try to test other things.I try to implement That the game ask you if alice and melody your girfriend.I have no idea why but ffcreation didn´t do this so it looks like that you are only friend with them

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i have updated the patch again.Basicly fixed the wrong name on the new comment thanks to The Krypt Angel to telling me that.And now you have for the chapters 19,20 and 21 questions to answer about if Alice and Melody are your girlfriends and if you had sex with karina.Oh i forgot i have seen on the game thread that there was a mistake for the mc name near the end.I think the aunt call him name but i have fixed that too

Last edited: