Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family Incest Patch

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
sorry but i didn't understand if it is already ready for 0.21

in any case thanks for the job :)
yes it is.I didn´t need to change some text in this version.It is pretty easy to see for which game version the patch is.You can look on the first post there is written game version.That means for which version the patch is

war23

Sep 9, 2019
yes it is.I didn´t need to change some text in this version.It is pretty easy to see for which game version the patch is.You can look on the first post there is written game version.That means for which version the patch is
thanks again :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I am interested, but do not understand how it works; I am not a programmer.
You don´t need to programm something :).It is very easy.When you download the file there you have a zip file. You must unzip this and then you become the file called "FF_v0.20-ic-patch-v0.12.rpy". After that you must go to your game folder from the game.And in that is a subfolder called "game" there you must put this file in.For me is it the folder "Freeloading Family [v0.21]\game" but i don´t know how you name your game folder.I hope I've explained it some comprehensibly.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Greetings. I know Most of Us are Far beyond Chapter 1, but I have a pet peeve which has been eating at me. I will be writing this In Character of "John"/Anon.
I am Really angry with My Dad. What he said was Rude, and totally unfair. I am not an ungrateful son; quite the opposite. I am Very Grateful for this opportunity to stay in Our/His home and go to College. Grateful that he allowed Alice to stay with me.
That being said, I am not Freeloading!! I am 19 right now, Yes I have never had a job, but that was never a requirement before.
How was I ever able to get any work/job experience travelling with Dad from Base to Base.
If Dad wanted me to find job to pay our own bills (Rent,water,Electricity, internet & phone; ect) He SHOULD have brought it up as a Condition of staying here from the START. Or That We were welcome to stay here until we were able to find Our Own place.
Either way, I would have Know what was expected of me and What I was getting myself into,...
But Surprise! You are a Freeloading, Deadbeat son who is doing drugs, throwing parties and Trashing My home. My Face glued to my phone and not paying attention in Class,... TOTALLY Uncalled for & WRONG!!
Alice & I do not throw parties (okay maybe that One), we don't Trash the Home, out of respect for Our father, and we do not do drugs! Only thing I am Guilty of Is missing a few phone calls; but so has He!
I am only venting, but I am also 'Just saying'.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you guys for telling me that.I try to update the patch later else if i don´t update the patch today it will be then tomorrow.I have tomorow free so there i have time to update that.I have to work the rest of the week until 6:30 pm. and i'm home about 7 pm german time.I must see how fit i´m to do this today.I hope you guy have understand for that

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Thank you guys for telling me that.I try to update the patch later else if i don´t update the patch today it will be then tomorrow.I have tomorow free so there i have time to update that.I have to work the rest of the week until 6:30 pm. and i'm home about 7 pm german time.I must see how fit i´m to do this today.I hope you guy have understand for that
Take your time. The game won't run away in a day or 2.

Reactions: Twistty and gigan

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks gigan - I'll check for version 22 later.
I believe you mentioned the weekend - in the OP.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks gigan - I'll check for version 22 later.
I believe you mentioned the weekend - in the OP.
Yeah i know.But i try my best to fast update at posible to do this.I can´t wait for the weekend when i have little time to do this earlyer :).I update the patch 100 percent today or tomorow.But i think today.fattrapper helps me with the patch.So it could be if he has more time than me that the patch will update today.Btw after you last comment about the modder tag i have ask a mod how to become this and he gives me direct the tag :D

• Love
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Btw after you last comment about the modder tag i have ask a mod how to become this and he gives me direct the tag :D
Not sure whom you asked?
But I was sort of bugging bas - hoping you would get it - as I thought you deserved it?
He might look like F95's lesbo sidekick - but he's a pretty great guy all-a-round.:p

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Not sure whom you asked?
But I was sort of bugging bas - hoping you would get it - as I thought you deserved it?
He might look like F95's lesbo sidekick - but he's a pretty great guy all-a-round.:p
actualy i didn´t ask direct CLḒꝜ for the modder tag.I have ask him how is it defined the tag itself.Because i was unsure if a incest patch is a mod or not.And he give it me then.

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
i wold tell you that the new version is released but to be fair there are only 2 normal sentence changed.It is not necessary to download the new version.But of course if you found something please let me know :)

SSSauce

Feb 25, 2018
Isn't she still Step Sister? (Haven't gone back to earlier saves for a while and that relationship status isn't often mentioned)