Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family Incest Patch

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Btw is the question think ok? or is it stupid
I dunno really what was yer reason for adding that feature? I boned karina and both of them are my girlfriends and 23.1 reflects that just fine

edit: oh wait you prolly mean when using chapter selction in which case it might be necessary since the game wouldn't know what you chose

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I dunno really what was yer reason for adding that feature? I boned karina and both of them are my girlfriends and 23.1 reflects that just fine
I can only say what i read in the script files.My savegame didn´t work since last version so i will started soon complete from new.Anyway it seems to me if you use on the main menu the Chapter Selection and used there the last chapter that you are only friends and didn´t had sex with karina.For example: Basicly on the start of that chapter comes after the sentence "I've had worse nights of sleep." a variable if you had sex with karina where she say "But I have also had much better... specifically a few nights ago." but if you don´t answer the quetion from the patch you didn´t see this text line.The same is with after the text line "If you two are done being... whatever you are being --".If Alice and Melody your girlfriend then comes
"The cutest couple in this house?"
"Sorry, Alice. It's true though."
"I wholeheartedly disagree."
else not.I hope I've explained it some comprehensibly :)

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I can only say what i read in the script files.My savegame didn´t work since last version so i will started soon complete from new.Anyway it seems to me if you use on the main menu the Chapter Selection and used there the last chapter that you are only friends and didn´t had sex with karina.For example: Basicly on the start of that chapter comes after the sentence "I've had worse nights of sleep." a variable if you had sex with karina where she say "But I have also had much better... specifically a few nights ago." but if you don´t answer the quetion from the patch you didn´t see this text line.The same is with after the text line "If you two are done being... whatever you are being --".If Alice and Melody your girlfriend then comes
"The cutest couple in this house?"
"Sorry, Alice. It's true though."
"I wholeheartedly disagree."
else not
yea I edited my first response when the whole Chapter selection thing dawned on me you were prolly already replying when i did it tho lol. I never had to use the chapter select I had one broken save a couple updates ago but i found a working one that was close enough so i didn't need to resort to using it. That said I think it was a great idea on yer part since that seem like a glaring oversight on the part of the dev since it could potentially mess with more than dialog later if the flags are not properly set

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
yea I edited my first response when the whole Chapter selection thing dawned on me you were prolly already replying when i did it tho lol. I never had to use the chapter select I had one broken save a couple updates ago but i found a working one that was close enough so i didn't need to resort to using it. That said I think it was a great idea on yer part since that seem like a glaring oversight on the part of the dev since it could potentially mess with more than dialog later if the flags are not properly set
After i refresh the site i see your post :) but then was it to late. Anyway that's exactly why I inserted it.And maybe there are more but i read only this variables in the current version

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I don't think it will need anymore gigan, but here's the prints that I promised yesterday. Sorry, I just left work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I don't think it will need anymore gigan, but here's the prints that I promised yesterday. Sorry, I just left work.
It´s ok that you answer now.Better later then never :).If you have time you could test this with the new patch.Hoppefully it´s working now.Btw maybe you could attach you incest patch for me.I have a theory but i need your patch file for that

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
hey guys,
i have updated the incest patch.The patch is the methode what i post yesterday with the test patch.You must now overwrite original files-Just in case backup the files from ver1.rpy until ver23.rpy.Install guide is in the file.I hope that this patch works.Nobody has given me feedback.
emmasteadman i hope that is ok for you that i used your sentence.I see this patch like a comunity project where you guys can help me with that.
Absolutly fine bud. Share the love so to speak.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Could it maybe these text lines?:
Code:
"Yeah. It just brings back some good memories of you, me and Alice from when we were kids. Do you remember that time that we stayed the night with you guys while our dad and mom went off somewhere, I was like, six years old?"
"Yep. We'd watched my neices and nephews, and even you or alice, for a few hours at a time, and we'd spent plenty of hours with kids with their parents, but that was our first time babysitting overnight."
"I don't remember all that. Alice was always stronger than me."
"I'm surprised you remember. After you and Alice fell asleep, I stayed there on the couch for a few hours. Your uncle came out and joined us on the couch to watch some tv, but you were both out like a light by then."
Some of those edits are prob mine. First time doing this kinda thing. Before gigan updated his patch I made some dialog changes to the ver23.rpy file. I'm not a coder, so apologies if it overwrote any one's custom name(s).

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Some of those edits are prob mine. First time doing this kinda thing. Before gigan updated his patch I made some dialog changes to the ver23.rpy file. I'm not a coder, so apologies if it overwrote any one's custom name.
actualy i don´t know why the name change didn´t work there.The second text line there i can understand that because the name is lower case instead of upper case.But for the rest i don´t know.But it was easy to fix.I wrote there [sis_name] instead Alice

Reactions: emmasteadman

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
gigan It seems that the story doesn't fit well with the incest patch, because according to these dialogues MC's mother died when he was a kid and according to the incest patch assumptions at the beginning of the game it is said that MC mom and dad divorced and then after years they got married again. So it seems to me that here we should somehow change the dialogues so that story make sense.

1573266812528.png

1573267311308.png

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
gigan It seems that the story doesn't fit well with the incest patch, because according to these dialogues MC's mother died when he was a kid and according to the incest patch assumptions at the beginning of the game it is said that MC mom and dad divorced and then after years they got married again. So it seems to me that here we should somehow change the dialogues so that story make sense.
Good catch.I didn´t remember the intro.My problem is that i must work in a hour and i´m back until 9 pm german time.So i dind´t have time today to check this.If you or someone else has a idea how can i change this please let me know.English is not my main language so i can´t good wrote a diference text lines

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Good catch.I didn´t remember the intro.My problem is that i must work in a hour and i´m back until 9 pm german time.So i dind´t have time today to check this.If you or someone else has a idea how can i change this please let me know.English is not my main language so i can´t good wrote a diference text lines
You can change Mom for Grandma, for example. I doubt that any grandmother or grandfather will appear on this game.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You can change Mom for Grandma, for example. I doubt that any grandmother or grandfather will appear on this game.
Maybe it will work.My problem is that i can´t remember if somewhere was talked about the mother too. Or if the story still makes sense that alice grew up with the grandmother then.Thanks for a possible solution to the problem

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Maybe it will work.My problem is that i can´t remember if somewhere was talked about the mother too. Or if the story still makes sense that alice grew up with the grandmother then.Thanks for a possible solution to the problem
It doesn't need to change that part on growing with the mother. I think you could just add a line where both mother and father were searching for a cure for the grandmother.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It doesn't need to change that part on growing with the mother. I think you could just add a line where both mother and father were searching for a cure for the grandmother.
I´m to tired to understand that but where should i wrote that?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi guys,
i'm currently working with fattrapper on how to solve the problem with the death from mc´s mother in the current version. FFCreation and V.A. Laurie didn´t do us a favor with that.We can understand that they can't take care of the patch but for us is it now hard to handle with that.We think that we must change Alice to the half-sister now instead the sister but for that we must change maybe a lot of text then.fattrapper will start a new game to see how many text we must change.We hope you guys can undestand that.

Edit 11.11.2019: I will disable the download link after the puplic version is released in the next few days.It had 2 reasons.The first is if i understand that right there will be bug fixes inside the public version and i must change that in the patch too.And the second reason is that i will for the moment not update the patch before fattrapper and i changed the patch so that alice is the half-sister

Last edited: