• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family Incest Patch

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm from the United States and a English speaker I could take a look at it, Attach part you want me to look at an I can see what I can help you with.
I put the original story and the incest story into the file.Maybe you can one of those use.Else wrote a complete new story.Thank you for your help with that :).I can answer then you tommorow.For me it is 10 pm and i must work tommorow morning

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
hi guys,
i'm currently working with fattrapper on how to solve the problem with the death from mc´s mother in the current version. FFCreation and V.A. Laurie didn´t do us a favor with that.We can understand that they can't take care of the patch but for us is it now hard to handle with that.We think that we must change Alice to the half-sister now instead the sister but for that we must change maybe a lot of text then.fattrapper will start a new game to see how many text we must change.We hope you guys can undestand that.

Edit 11.11.2019: I will disable the download link after the puplic version is released in the next few days.It had 2 reasons.The first is if i understand that right there will be bug fixes inside the public version and i must change that in the patch too.And the second reason is that i will for the moment not update the patch before fattrapper and i changed the patch so that alice is the half-sister
I am curious,.. IN Original Game Choice for Alice Is "Childhood Friend" or with Patch "Sister",... So You are changing it to Be Childhood Friend or Half-sister (w/ Patch), but Wasn't Alice ALREADY MC's half-sister when Her Mom Married MC's Dad??
So, My View IS mainly Dialog, as ALICE Was NEVER MC's Biological "sister"...

I LOVE "Freeloading Family", and I MISS playing it. Looking Forward to NEW Updates.
My Favorite Games
1) Freeloading Family
2) WVM

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I am curious,.. IN Original Game Choice for Alice Is "Childhood Friend" or with Patch "Sister",... So You are changing it to Be Childhood Friend or Half-sister (w/ Patch), but Wasn't Alice ALREADY MC's half-sister when Her Mom Married MC's Dad??

I LOVE "Freeloading Family", and I MISS playing it. Looking Forward to NEW Updates.
My Favorite Games
1) Freeloading Family
2) WVM
You can chose in the original game Childhood friends or step-sister.And in the patch she was the biolocial sister from the mc but since the current version the patch makes so no sense anymore so i must change her to the half-sister.They have them the same dad but different mothers

Last edited:
Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
You can chose in the original game Childhood friends or step-sister.And in the patch she was the biolocial sister from the mc but since the current version the patch makes so no sense anymore so i must change her to the half-sister.They have them the same dad but different mothers
Okay,.. to Clarify
Original Gameplay Alice choice Is Either Childhood or Step-sister (by Marriage)
with "Patch"; Alice Is MC's Bio half-sister (Same Dad; different Mom)

Reactions: arelor

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Okay,.. to Clarify
Original Gameplay Alice choice Is Either Childhood or Step-sister (by Marriage)
with "Patch"; Alice Is MC's Bio half-sister (Same Dad; different Mom)
for the future from the patch is that corect.But for the moment they have the same dad and mom.I update the patch with the half-sister sometime next year when i have time to work on the patch

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
for the future from the patch is that corect.But for the moment they have the same dad and mom.I update the patch with the half-sister sometime next year when i have time to work on the patch
That Is Fine. I am Missing FF Very Much. Looking Forward to Next Update [.24]

FlostyL6

Jun 19, 2018

My Favorite Games
1) Freeloading Family
2) WVM
What's WVM ?

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
The problem with dramatic story lines and most games is they are evolving story with changes and modification of stories in progress. I've had the opportunity to watch and talk to writers of books have their stories change as they write and rewrite them. One woman said the story forced itself into that shape by the end. Since she has had many books books published I kinda think she might actually know her trade. Patches like these usually cannot be a simple substitution unless the game maker is very careful or has a fairly simple dialogue. I applaud the devs work and your work and hope you keep it up. Since what you are working on is a work in progress with twists and turns I can see how it might be difficult.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I find it clunky to constantly call people step or half siblings leaving it as brother sister and leaving the parts that clarify that they're actually half/step siblings still makes sense. the only time people acknowledge half/step status is when they're trying to distance themselves from the other person.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Or when there is a need to clarify, and it does happen. I call one step-brother my brother, unless it will cause confusion (at which point i say step-mothers son, but i consider him my brother), and the other 4, i try not to refer to at all, but always specify step.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
In regards to the United States, a quick internet search makes it appear that only Virgina makes it illegal to marry step-siblings.

This one seems to think that not even Virginia disallows step-sibling marriages.

This source has information about countries other than the United States, and includes half-siblings:

As with anything found on the Internet, reader beware.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I find it clunky to constantly call people step or half siblings leaving it as brother sister and leaving the parts that clarify that they're actually half/step siblings still makes sense. the only time people acknowledge half/step status is when they're trying to distance themselves from the other person.
Or when there is a need to clarify, and it does happen. I call one step-brother my brother, unless it will cause confusion (at which point i say step-mothers son, but i consider him my brother), and the other 4, i try not to refer to at all, but always specify step.
I think you guys mean because that i will change alice to the half-sister.I can tell you that the plan is only to say that in the intro.Ingame the mc say sister and the same is with alice she will say brother to him.The only thing what will change is that they will say "your mom" instead "our mom".

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Indeed!! When I helped rewrote the intro for gigan Alice will only be called half-sister at the start of the game. The MC will still call Alice sister an she will call him brother.

Reactions: FlostyL6