Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family Incest Patch

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I put the original story and the incest story into the file.Maybe you can one of those use.Else wrote a complete new story.Thank you for your help with that :).I can answer then you tommorow.For me it is 10 pm and i must work tommorow morning
I startet this, but?
Anmerkung 2019-12-30 124000.png

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Question, IS step family (non blood relations) really considered incest?
half-sibling not step, step is related by marriage, half is related by blood still, but more akin to cousin since only one persons blood links them. Just means MCs dad porked another woman and got her pregnant.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
That doesn't answer the question asked.

From the research that I did (posted on the previous page), at least in the majority of the United States, step-sibling is not considered incest and can get married.

HOWEVER, step-parent can generally not marry step-kid, but not due to incest. Rather that appears to fall under the guardian/authority figure and abuse of power in a relationship, and is prohibited due to child abuse laws.

evil_lep bobdillan

but, as mentioned, this information was found on the Internet and I am not a lawyer, so, reader beware.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That doesn't answer the question asked.

From the research that I did (posted on the previous page), at least in the majority of the United States, step-sibling is not considered incest and can get married.

HOWEVER, step-parent can generally not marry step-kid, but not due to incest. Rather that appears to fall under the guardian/authority figure and abuse of power in a relationship, and is prohibited due to child abuse laws.

evil_lep bobdillan

but, as mentioned, this information was found on the Internet and I am not a lawyer, so, reader beware.
..... Uh I was pointing out that the mod was changing from both having same parents to only sharing the father.

As for the step-family, that is not and will never be incest. as incest by nature requires a direct relation of blood. now if we talking about the law, I do believe that 1st cousins is legal in some states, it is legal in australia, although step I think is only legal if it is between siblings and not one of the parents and step child. since the two parties are not actually related.
Now half-siblings I believe would be the same as full. However it depends on the wording of law, some laws only prohibit marriage, while maintaining "sexual interactions between consenting adults (16-18+)." meaning you can fuck, but you can't marry.

Here is a fun one, because of an old law in Australia, only parents and children can't legally marry, Uncle Neice, Aunt Nephew, 1st Cousins, perfectly legal thanks to an old federal law, which was edited with the introduction of same sex marriage to include that. Of note though both parties must be over 18 and consenting for that one.

Reactions: Hakkira

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Ah. I misunderstood your intent then. Also for whatever reason a lot of people intellectually understand incest is a genetic thing, they apply the logic to family units regardless of actual circumstance.

Reactions: Jamsalad

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i would tell you that i have post the "beta" version from the incest patch where Alice is the half-sister.This patch is for the game version 0.23.2.I only attach this patch on the op as long as it is in beta status.Please let me know if i forget something.I´m pretty sure that there are a few mistakes.A big thanks goes to SandmansMisery for his help.It was hard for me to change the patch alone and the little time was i have so i´m gladful that he helps me with that

Last edited:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
hey guys,
i would tell you that i have post the "beta" version from the incest patch where Alice is the half-sister.This patch is for the game version 0.23.2.I only attach this patch on the op as long as it is in beta status.Please let me know if i forget something.I´m pretty sure that there are a few mistakes.A big thanks goes to SandmansMisery for his help.It was hard for me to change the patch alone and the little time was i have so i´m gladful that he helps me with that
No Problem Broski, Thanks for all the ( Incest Patch's ) an everything you do I'm glad to help out anytime.

Reactions: FlostyL6 and gigan

Aeggon

Jan 9, 2018
I don't see the reason for the change to half-sister. Half-sister is still considered a real sister, not like step-sister. In the real world no one uses the term half-sister, half-brother when they referring to each other.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Damn i gotta wait for the patch
Well gigan is updating it volunteerly - as he has time.
Currently marked as - Onhold - so best to be patient.
actualy the patch to change alice to the half sister is done.I have attach that to the op but for me it is a beta status because i don´t have the time to test the patch complete.It is for the version 0.23.2.And about the new version 0.24 for the half-sister change i didn´t need to change something.My plan is to release the patch today.Btw i think i disable the onhold status since the change is done.But i must see when i have time to update the patch when a new version will be released

Last edited: