Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family Incest Patch

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
o_O
Hi guys i just do not understand... Perhaps i click to fast when i advance the plot during gameplay.
But... where the hell hailey and the mc talks about the dead from his mother?
I follow the game till day one. And till now i never read that MC say his mother is dead* i am missing something?
Last version i play was the Freeloading Family [v0.23.1] and there i do not see something like that.

Anyway thank you for the new patch i go to download it right now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
o_O
Hi guys i just do not understand... Perhaps i click to fast when i advance the plot during gameplay.
But... where the hell hailey and the mc talks about the dead from his mother?
I follow the game till day one. And till now i never read that MC say his mother is dead* i am missing something?
Last version i play was the Freeloading Family [v0.23.1] and there i do not see something like that.

Anyway thank you for the new patch i go to download it right now.
here is the sceenshots from that scene Mario4don has posting the pictures

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
here is the sceenshots from that scene Mario4don has posting the pictures
mmm how i miss that dialogue i just do not understand.
But anyway.... why change in half sibillings? I mean... out there i dubit that someone call his half brother or sister... "Half"
The two always call the sister o brother. Is just strange to read something like... good morning half sister. Or hi half sister or half brother what are you doing...

Anyway, i am download the v0.24 and see how the patch work.
Thank you for the link

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
mmm how i miss that dialogue i just do not understand.
But anyway.... why change in half sibillings? I mean... out there i dubit that someone call his half brother or sister... "Half"
The two always call the sister o brother. Is just strange to read something like... good morning half sister. Or hi half sister or half brother what are you doing...

Anyway, i am download the v0.24 and see how the patch work.
Thank you for the link
I had 2 options.The first is to change the story so that alice is the half-sister or abandoned the patch.So i have talked with fattrapper and that was the only idea what we had.But to be fair if this story didn´t work sometime in the future anymore i will abandoned this patch.I don´t have the time and i will not again to wrote the patch new.Actualy i have no idea but you are i think the second guy who say that in the game they say half-sister but this is not true.The only scene where that is written is in the intro

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I had 2 options.The first is to change the story so that alice is the half-sister or abandoned the patch.So i have talked with fattrapper and that was the only idea what we had.But to be fair if this story didn´t work sometime in the future anymore i will abandoned this patch.I don´t have the time and i will not again to wrote the patch new.Actualy i have no idea but you are i think the second guy who say that in the game they say half-sister but this is not true.The only scene where that is written is in the intro and of course if the mc talked with alice about alice mom he say your mom
lol wait a moment. When i say half sister i do not mean that i see half sister also aftert the intro. First of all last time i play the game was the v0.23.1. So i play with the old patch.
Now before posting, i read some comments. And I thought I understood by reading that the half-brother's story was always called like this also after the intro. I'm still downloading the v0.24 right now. So I haven't even tried the patch yet
But if you tell me that the Half thing is related only to the intro, for me is not a problem. Ofc that in the intro the story need to tell us, that the two are half brother and sister. Based on the discovery made by Mario, if the mother is die and the other daughter is not her daughter but the daughter of another woman. That mean that the only blood related is form the father.
Also because if in the intro they parent divorce and then re-married, that mean that the two can be related be blood only with one person. And in this case only the father XD

But if the two after the intro call them sister or brother, the patch does the right job

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i´m finaly came home from my work.I will not lie i can´t today update the patch.From me it is 11:10 pm and i must go tommorow to work.I can maybe update that tommorow but i can´t promise that (I might have to work longer tommorow).I can update the patch on friday or on sunday.But i´m pretty sure that i can do that on friday.I hope you guys can understand that

ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
hey guys,
i´m finaly came home from my work.I will not lie i can´t today update the patch.From me it is 11:10 pm and i must go tommorow to work.I can maybe update that tommorow but i can´t promise that (I might have to work longer tommorow).I can update the patch on friday or on sunday.But i´m pretty sure that i can do that on friday.I hope you guys can understand that
(y)Don't stress it life comes first.

JED69

Oct 6, 2018
hey guys,
Don't worry about it. Update it when it's convenient for you. We appreciate your efforts. Thanks.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
hey guys,
gigan Take as much time as you need to do the update, just not as long as the story update took LOL. :ROFLMAO:

Regarding the issue with the mothers death there are some plot holes in the story that I am seeing, both MC and Alice are around the same age so based on the known backstory its assumed the mom and dad were together up until her 'death' but that would mean that the dad was cheating with Alices mother around the same time his mother was pregnant with him more or less for them to be that close in age, otherwise Alice would have to be at least 7-8 years younger then the MC. And there is no mention of his father cheating only that he and alices mother divorced and each took a child.

I think the previous mention to change the mothers death to a grandmother would honestly fit better with the story in regards to the incest patch. Some dialogue rewriting of the story Haily tells would be needed but that may be less work then trying to do a complete re-write of earlier parts of the story. The MCs father losing his mother could be used as the catalyst for the divorce due to depression and or anger issues causing martial troubles. Just my two cents.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
hey guys,
your work is amazing, no rush............ "_"

Reactions: gigan

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
No mention of 0.25, can see why this question is asked :sneaky:
The fact that it says 0.24 in the OP means 0.25 isn't out yet, now rather than "Has the patch been updated for v0.25 yet? " the better question to ask would have been "Have you started working on the 0.25 patch ? Can you give an ETA ?". I know it's all semantics but it looks less demanding ;)

Reactions: fortuna95

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Just a question, without the patch, is Hailey still the aunt?
I've been using it since before her introduction so I'm not sure.