Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family Incest Patch

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
gigan There is one missed line that kinda ruined mood ,

Code:
#ver6.rpy
label gd_tvFilter:
    $ lineChange = { "A few minutes into the episode, Alice's fingers start to tickle my legs softly. It was a totally absent minded action, but it made me swell with pride that she was doing it to me." : "A few minutes into the episode, Alice's fingers start to stroke my legs softly. It was a totally absent minded action, but it made me swell with pride that she was doing it to me.",
    "Since she didn't stop me, and hasn't said anything about me pulling her dress up a little bit, I continue tickling her skin with my fingertips. I let my touch be soft across her skin from her hip to her ribs." : "Since she didn't stop me, and hasn't said anything about me pulling her dress up a little bit, I continue stroking her skin with my fingertips. I let my touch be soft across her skin from her hip to her ribs.",
    "You know that this tickling of my skin is almost a bit of a tease. I {i}love{/i} having my back tickled. Would you mind tickling there?" : "You know that this caressing of my skin is almost a bit of a tease. I {i}love{/i} having my back caressed. Would you mind caressing there?",
    "Tell me anyway. You've thought about my dick?" : "You're holding my dick right now. We can get past \"embarrassing\". Tell me. You've been thinking about doing this?",
    "Anything for my best friend." : "Anything for my sister.",
    "I just sucked my brothers dick." : "I just sucked my brother's dick.",
    "You sure did. And it was amazing." : "And it was amazing." }      
    jump gd_tvOut
During tv night first BJ line 277 in your script , replace line that i think would be more suitable

Anything for my best friend. - original text from script in game

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
gigan There is one missed line that kinda ruined mood ,

During tv night first BJ line 277 in your script , replace line that i think would be more suitable

Anything for my best friend. - original text from script in game
sorry for that stupid question i´m to tired to understand what you mean.Do you think it would be better the original text?

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
sorry for that stupid question i´m to tired to understand what you mean.Do you think it would be better the original text?
No no, i mean it should be changed.
Anything for my best friend totally doesnt suit incest . So changing it to anything for my sister would be perfect.
i added that line , its not in your script

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
No no, i mean it should be changed.
Anything for my best friend totally doesnt suit incest . So changing it to anything for my sister would be perfect.
i added that line , its not in your script
ah then it makes sense.I was wondering why is that written in the code what you have post and ask me to change that

Reactions: nevermoreXX

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
ah then it makes sense.I was wondering why is that written in the code what you have post and ask me to change that
Sorry i wasnt more clear in my intentions.
btw, if i could mention again. That transparent chatbox mod 2.6 screws up your script because it overrides startup order and loads before your mod. Causing Alice to loose her name and becomes sister Sister. It also turns off almost all changes done by your mod.
So maybe add init 999 python: as load order in your mod so it doesnt get overridden ?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry i wasnt more clear in my intentions.
btw, if i could mention again. That transparent chatbox mod 2.6 screws up your script because it overrides startup order and loads before your mod. Causing Alice to loose her name and becomes sister Sister. It also turns off almost all changes done by your mod.
So maybe add init 999 python: as load order in your mod so it doesnt get overridden ?
i look at this tommorow.I´m to tired to change this today.I send you then an fixed version per pm so you can test this.I didn´t use this mod:)

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
gigan
here is one small change to the script ver17.rpy i would call it major improvement to the only sex scene in game.
It makes the scene play in loop while their conversation will show on top of it.
example preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and here is script and code that is changed
Code:
    "But we're here now, together in this hotel room, the sunset setting the mood for us. I have to admit, it could even be kind of romantic to have this setting before us."

image sexone = Movie(channel="sexone", play="images/Q51.ogv")
    $ renpy.movie_cutscene("images/Q51.ogv")
    show sexone
    s flirting "Yeah, baby! That feels good."
    s flirting "I needed this. God, your dick feels so much bigger than normal."
    m "You like that?"
    s flirting "Fuck yes! Keep doing what you're doing. No jokes this time...."
    m "No jokes."
    s flirting "Holy shit!"
    s flirting "Yes!!"
    m "You like me going deep?"
    s flirting "Fuck yes! [name], this is incredible! Oh god!"
    "Alice's pussy is so tight around my dick as I pump in and out. Her juices soak the skin of my cock. I can even feel them covering and dripping from my balls."
    s flirting "Nnnng. Baby, it's so good. I'm gonna cum so hard!"
    m "Me too. I'm going to cum again!"
    s flirting "Cum in me, baby. Please fill my pussy!"
    pause

scene q52 with sshake                       # We're both cumming
without this mod , scene only shows 2 seconds and then ordinary still image with text.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
is this animation original in the game? because the code will to play an file called Q51.ogv

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes animation is original from game.
i have no idea why i had put this script file in the patch because i didn´t use there an jump command that means you can use this file direct without changing to make it compatible with the incest patch itself.Anyway i reupload the patch with that script file inside again
Edit: Op is updated

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
i have no idea why i had put this script file in the patch because i didn´t use there an jump command that means you can use this file direct without changing to make it compatible with the incest patch itself.Anyway i reupload the patch with that script file inside again
Edit: Op is updated
You dont have to add it to main mod. It can be separate. I just thought that it would be serious shame not to use loop in that scene. Its too damn hot. Why dev didnt made it like that is beyond me

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You dont have to add it to main mod. It can be separate. I just thought that it would be serious shame not to use loop in that scene. Its too damn hot. Why dev didnt made it like that is beyond me
I add quests in the chapter selection too when you load there an chapter so for me it doesn´t matter if i make it seperatly or direct implement in the patch itself :)

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
I add quests in the chapter selection too when you load there an chapter so for me it doesn´t matter if i make it seperatly or direct implement in the patch itself :)
Maybe put info about loop scene in change-log so people know what to expect? :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
same here, but no work for me ,since i work on field ..and all job is canceled due to outbreak ..
I have free today.I work in a grocery store and have to go to work.This week from tuesday until including saturday.Two time from 8 am and two times from 2pm

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Why is this marked as abandonned? Is it no longer being worked on?
I have written that here. Btw in the op is the link to that post too ;).But to answer your question is that i give up this patch.fattrapper will continue that when the new version from the game is released.He will create a new thread then

Last edited:

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Not yet, fattrapper was said to continue it once a new version comes out and he has also recently viewed this thread. So he is aware of the update. Only have to hope that he has the time and willingness to update the mod soon. Will probably also be a new thread that will be linked here. At least I assume it will be