Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family Incest Patch

RYUU-_-

May 24, 2018
Does anyone know if the patch for .25 has been updated? cause it says its been updated but when i click the mega link it shows patch for .24

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Has not been updated yet, starting to wonder if gigan is ok, he said either friday or sunday....either way ill wait until its done.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Has not been updated yet, starting to wonder if gigan is ok, he said either friday or sunday....either way ill wait until its done.
i´m fine.I plane to release the patch today.I need only change a few typos but i canßt say when today but 100 percent i release it today
Does this mod work with the new version?
yes and no.the sentence from the new game version are not in the patch from the op

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i have post the new version from this patch in the op.Please keep in mind that this patch is only for the version 0.25 because i had to put a jump command in the ver25.rpy file.And if you use this patch for a newer version you don´t see this with this ver25.rpy file. have fun with it :)
And now I'm afraid I have to say that i give up this patch.The reason is that i work the most time in the late shift and i didn´t play this game between 3-5 updates.And i can´t create or update a patch what i´m not playing.@fattrapper told me a few days ago after I told him about this that he wants to continue this patch.I asked bas today per pm if he can give fattraper rights for this thread or if he has to create a new thread but he has not answered me yet.I want to say big thanks to all of you who supported me here.And a big thanks for bas for the first version for this patch, fattrapper for the help to update this patch (If you need some help sometimes you can ask me and i try to help you) and SandmansMisery for his help to wrote a new intro
Edit 10.04.20: fattrapper will create an new thread for the mod when the new version is released

Last edited:

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
gigan How can Alice be called sister by Karina, Hailey(who is supposed to be her aunt) or anyone else besides the MC in any context? I think you should review the mode because they aren't all sisters... :)

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
could you maybe make a sceenshot from that?
gigan In each sentence, the word sister is used, not "my sister or your sister" as it should be correct. Or at least use her name, Alice and only mention that they are brother and sister in a more appropriate context or where they really should be mentioned as brother and sister.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
gigan In each sentence, the word sister is used, not "my sister or your sister" as it should be correct. Or at least use her name, Alice and only mention that they are brother and sister in a more appropriate context or where they really should be mentioned as brother and sister.
Weird I just finished the chapter with the mod and it worked prefectly fine for me, there was no Sister just the character name.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You forget to name alice when you start a new game.I have no idea but there is written sister when the patch ask you about her name.I haven't figured out why he does it.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
gigan Hm , heaving problem here. New fresh game + this patch. Start new game and i get dev tooltip if i want to enable sister content , i choose ,yes and next thing i see is "sister Sister" ?

Code:
    menu:
        dev "Do you want to change the story so that it includes non step-cest content? The only changes will be to dialogue. All images and storylines will ultimately remain otherwise the same."

"I want to live with my step-sister!":
            $ dialouge = "step-sister"

"I want to live with my childhood friend!":
            $ dialouge = "childhood friend"
            $ sis_name = "Alice"

scene intro
ver1.rpy

I am also kinda confused what does mod do actually? If in game she is already step-sister? I just kinda wished to remove that step word and add more "family" values.

P.S
ok i see now actual file needed is FF_v0.25-ic-patch-v0.18 it contains major changes that are very good, like "cooking for my gorgeous roomates" to "cooking for my gorgeous girls"
i guess ill have to see where the problem of name starts ..

P.P.S
using only file FF_v0.25-ic-patch-v0.18 made everything work fine (without rest of rpy scripts). including name change.. ..weird, there is nothing in other rpy files except for some jumps on other days and one typo...

Last edited:

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
AH SHIT!
Conflict is because of the transparent chatbox mod!
It overrides startup code made by your script and changes some variables as result causing conflict..
it attempts to call default call for sis_name which is Sister in initialize.rpy and overrides your script startup
$ sis_name = 'Sister'
Using older version 2.4.12 fixes problem
2.6 is causing conflict.

Maybe add #Note in Op so people dont mistakenly use 2.6 transparent script and get same problems.
Thanks

Last edited:

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
OK! Figured out what was the problem and how to fix it so it doesnt get conflicted with other mods.
Change init order to 999
In your script init 999 python: default is init python: (in 2 places)
and in y_outline for transparent script change order down to init 998 python: default is init 999 python: (in 2 places)
That will force transparent mod to load after your mod and as well make sure that your mod loads first above others.

Only for those that would rather use 2.61 instead of 2.4 transparent box. because 2.6 looks better with better arranged quick buttons on bottom.
2.4 doesnt need any changes as it doesnt interfere with this mod
Have fun and thanks

Last edited: